View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013, 03:08 AM   #14
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

Default Re: Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - Part 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by roach View Post
I don't think it's over thinking it. I just don't see the reason. Film is a visual medium. I don't think people will be confused or mixed up if Henry Cavill flies and Gal Gadot...considering the last movie had more than one person flying unaided.
roach, I guess what I really mean is not that viewers will be confused, but more that if you make WW's power level equal it makes her seem like a near (notice the qualifier) total copy of Superman and it could come across as making Superman redundant. I mean, if she's as strong, invulnerable and as fast as he is, AND she also flies, and to top it all off she's this insanely trained warrior and battle mistress... Well, why do we need Superman around again? I think those two things are something to consider is all.

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.

http://www.tobecontinuedafanboypodcast.com/ In Memoriam: Steve Ditko and ANT-MAN AND THE WASP Spoiler Review Discussion.