View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 12:28 PM   #17
ron bond 007
Side-Kick

Default Re: Life After The Avengers

I hope the Kree/Skrull War will occur in the first film and the Avengers travel to the Andromeda Galaxy in the Quinjet and then in Avengers 2 or 3 the Avengers will travel again in the far reaches of deep space to fight in the Kree/Shi'ar War or Operation:Galactic Storm in which is based on recent Marvel Comic story arc from the 90's/2000's.

Also I hope to see a Galactus movie,a Silver Surfer movie and a Nova and Captain Marvel Movie even a Rom the Spaceknight movie since they all takes place in the far off reaches of the galaxy and other galaxies.

As for future Thor solo movies I hope to see him travel to other galaxies and far off regions of space in his wooden sailboat like starship the Starjammer and encouter the Rigellians and visit the Black Galaxy and confront the Rhunians/5 Black Stars,the Doomsday Star,Galactus,the Dire Wraiths and Ego the Living Planet and even the Celestials because Thor has ventured into deep space more than any other Marvel character with the exception of the Fantastic Four and the Silver Surfer.

Speaking of the Fantasic Four I hope they travel to the Andromeda Galaxy and encouter the Skrulls in the reboot or future sequels.

ron bond 007 is offline   Reply With Quote