View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 03:49 AM   #7
Baramos
Side-Kick

Default Re: Describe the Trailer for Your Justice League

My teaser idea assumes that the end of Man of Steel is making some kind of introduction to Justice League, with the idea of someone bringing him into the organization and hierarchy ala Nick Fury. Amanda Waller makes sense.

BLACK SCREEN

Amana Waller (v.o.): There is a world beneath the surface you know. An organization dedicated to protecting this world from powerful threats--domestic, foreign, extraterrestrial. Supernatural. Unnatural.

A SLIT OF WHITE LIGHT APPEARS IN THE CENTER OF THE SCREEN, VERTICAL. A LARGE BUNKER DOOR IS OPENING IN FRONT OF US INTO A LARGE HANGAR WITH BLANK WHITE WALLS. THERE ARE A FEW COMPUTER CONSOLES, DESKS, AND SCREENS, BUT MOSTLY EMPTY SPACE. AMANDA WALLER AND SUPERMAN WALK INTO FRAME THROUGH THE DOOR INTO THE ROOM.

Amanda Waller: When I spoke with you last year, I said there were others like you. A team being assembled by the U.S. government to take on threats only superhumans can deal with. If you want to make a real difference in the protection of this world...this is where we start.

TWO PEOPLE ARE WAITING IN THE ROOM, ONE DRESSED IN A GREEN COSTUME, THE OTHER IN A RED.

Amanda Waller: These two are like you. Green Lantern. The Flash.

GREEN LANTERN LOOKS SUPERMAN UP AND DOWN WITH HIS ARMS FOLDED, WHILE THE FLASH GRINS.

Flash: That outfit is ridiculous.

Superman (wryly): Thanks.

Waller: This is a test. I believe in sink or swim. I'm going to leave. You have never met these two before. You have no idea what their powers are or what they're capable of. But I need to see how you can handle the most extreme situations.

WALLER POINTS AT THE FAR WALL.

Waller: Through that door is going to come the XB71 Mecharmor Prototype, one of our most advanced battlefield weapons. You will work with these two to take it down. See you in a few minutes.

WALLER LEAVES. THE DOOR SHUTS. THE THREE TURN TO FACE THE FAR WALL AS A LARGE HANGAR DOOR OPENS. IN WALKS A HUGE ROBOT, ARMED TO THE TEETH WITH VARIOUS WEAPONS--CHAIN GUNS, MISSILES, LASERS.

THE ROBOT OPENS FIRE WITH A CHAIN GUN, SPRAYING THE THREE HEROES. GREEN LANTERN IMMEDIATELY ERECTS A GLOWING GREEN SHIELD AROUND HIMSELF, THE BULLETS TINGING OFF OF IT. THE FLASH BLURS, DODGING THE BULLETS AT SUPER SPEED, MATRIX STYLE.

SUPERMAN STANDS STILL FOR A FEW MOMENTS, LETTING THE BULLETS BOUNCE OFF HIS BODY. THEN HE STRIDES FORWARD, THE BULLETS RICOCHETING EVERYWHERE, AND SLAMS HIS FIST THROUGH THE ROBOT, CAUSING IT TO COLLAPSE IMMEDIATELY.

SUPERMAN TURNS BACK TO THE OTHER TWO, WHO STARE BACK.

WALLER WALKS IN, SWIFTLY, AN AGGRAVATED LOOK ON HER FACE.

SUPERMAN FACES HER.

Superman: So, am I in?

LONG PAUSE.

Waller: ...let's talk about probationary status.

WORDS FLASH ON SCREEN

JUSTICE LEAGUE
SUMMER 2015

Baramos is offline   Reply With Quote