View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 05:24 PM   #261
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 37,103
Default Re: One Universe: DC/Marvel RPG Application

Dammit!

I told you not to use that OneUniverse account!


We need to just have one GM account for all the games. No more questions about "What's the password for OU? What's the password for G&M? What's the password for BnK?"

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline