View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 11:01 PM   #46
enterthemadness
The Triumvirate

Default Re: Discussion: Bloomberg's Ban On Large Sugary Drinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvolo View Post
They should ban soft drinks in schools. Children shouldn't be able to just hit up the sugary drink fountain whenever they so choose. Kids need water and juice not crap. If adults won't to have diabetes and the health problems so be it but don't go whining to the doctor when your body takes a **** on itself.
First off, I will never whine at the doctor. My choice, my body -_-.

Second. Keep the soda/coke machines. Just don't turn them on til 3pm. That's what my high school did years ago when I was in school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thundercrack85 View Post
Okay, this law is (or I should say, was) moronic from the get-go.

First of all, it's overregulation (the nonexistent kind people on the right usually cry about, but this is an actual example). Government overstepping its bounds, and all that. Secondly, it's not going to do a damn thing, since in America they have this wonderful thing called "free refills". And I could go on, but the whole thing is just so stupid and petty, that simply talking about it is exasperating.

You want to tackle obesity? Great. Don't make stupid, petty, arbitrary laws. Like the guy eating junk food is going to lose weight because he can only get a 16 ounce cup (which he can refill as much as he likes).
I love reading your posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thundercrack85 View Post
Americans will give up their sugary drinks the day they give up their guns, cars, and everything else they love.
Yes. Granted I don't give a crap about guns for myself. But if other people want guns, they can have them.

I just panic fire in zombie games. I panic fire and run around in circles in black ops. Then I whine. True story.

enterthemadness is offline   Reply With Quote