View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 11:52 PM   #727
N7 Joseph Shepard
Human/Kryptonian Hybrid

Default Re: The Princess Diana/Wonder Woman Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclay18 View Post
Let's get this straight, X-Men is a Fox film franchise. She is contracted with Fox for two more X-Men movies, as well as three HG films. Not Marvel Studios/Disney.

With that out of the way, there is NO WAY Lionsgate and Fox will let her do a WB franchise. There's way too much risk that her schedules will overlap, and they're not going to have it.
its the same thing, different studio maybe, but characters are Marvel, thats what I was referring to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangConquers View Post
Jennifer Lawrence is a part of the Fox X-Men Franchise, just like Ryan Reynolds was when he made Green Lantern. That should be a problem.

Ultimately, I want Gemma for Gamora in Guardians of the Galaxy, and Jennifer Lawrence as Wonder Woman. But if I can't have Jen Law for WW, I'd go with Gemma, and pick someone else for Gamora.

Make sense?
Jennifer Lawrence however does have a much bigger role than Reynolds did as Deadpool, he was even replaced when he lost his mouth (that was Scott Adkins, not Reynolds) as for Hannibal King....I really really really doubt he's going to be reprising that role

That aside, cool cool wont hear another thing about it from me