View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 03:18 AM   #13
Spider-Aziz
Death Match Taunt

Default Re: Who thought SM2 was Overrated?

• MJ sucks, she was a complete ***** in this one. "Petah, you bwoke youh pwomis and didn't see my show. JERK". Then she treats him like a rag (he did state it clearly he went to her play) and broke her promise to marry John. Worst MJ in the trilogy
  • The fights are cool to watch, but Ock should fall down after one punch
  • Peter should be a cripple if they wanted to keep it that way, or remain powerless until the end of the movie, he was stressing it all the time. The power loss plot is ridiculous
  • Ditkovic sucks in this one
  • Harry ended on "Hmm, dad almost killed me and killed MJ like he killed everyone on the balcony that festival. F*** Peter, I will forget my intentions for not wanting to kill my friend and enjoy watching this and plan to extract vengeance like being the guy who almost killed me"
  • Peter is way too goofy, too dorky and a pushover, even compared to the other two movies
Best Spider-Man movie
Quote:
Originally Posted by marukisu View Post
This movie was vastly overrated and i prefered number 3 over it but number 1 was the best.
I agree, at least to some extent
I do think SM2 is overrated, and rank them in this order
SM1 > SM3 > SM2

YOUTUBE
Michael Keaton's Batman is the ASMR master of superheroes.

The internet: You formed your personal opinion and liked something popular? You are part of the herd. You like something new and unpopular? Cult of the new.
Spider-Aziz is offline   Reply With Quote