View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 11:15 PM   #286
John-An
Wonder Fingers!

Default Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by shauner111 View Post
Ill take MOS over Avengers. But I understand that Avengers gets to the point quicker and has a lot of fun for fans. With MOS you don't get to see Clark until about 20 minutes into the movie. And it's bearded Clark on a fishing boat. Then of course a chunk of time is spent on the childhood flashbacks where a different child actor plays him then even for the teenage years with Pa Kent are spent with yet ANOTHER actor who isn't Henry.

I love all that stuff but I can see why some people would rather get lost in Avengers where the known actors in their roles are right in front of their faces and the whole movie is straightforward.
That was my point its an origin movie vs an stablished 6 hero movie I didn't begin with that comparisson just I clarified the point that not all fans, people loved all the movies.. but some people took it like an argument...

"I think the whole thing with Kryptonite is that it's an easy way out, but if you want to destroy Superman, you BREAK his heart"
-Hans Zimmer