Old 11-01-2012, 06:06 PM   #647
Project862006
Banned User

Default Re: News & Discussion Thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexei Belyakov View Post
Project862006 does.

Project862006 does.

Its not rape. The woman was watching Yukio **** Wolverine on the train. Yukio got annoyed that Wolverine kept looking back at the woman & got up to get her off. The woman climaxes and everything.

No.

Project862006 was probably the only person happy here when Aronofsky walked.

He likes Joe Carnahan films & thought DRIVE was a bad movie. He'd also like for the theme song from the X-Men cartoon to feature in the films.

We're all entitled to like what we like, but don't call me a snob for wanting more for Wolverine than the guy above.
wow where do i begin i have long advocated my hate to how soft wolverine was in x3 and specifically Origins and don't tell me i dont want to see wolverine done well when he is my fav. comic book character i want to see a darker mature wolverine film i just dont want to see molestation in the film and as seen by this thread neither does anyone else

and i love darren one of my fav directors and i was very excited when he was attached but guess what he left he is not directing anymore i moved on it seems you havent

Quote:
Originally Posted by danoyse View Post
First of all, don't make promises you can't keep.

Secondly, you just don't get it. This is not about your age or the fact that you are a teacher. The problem you have is that whenever someone dares to not like what you think, you have to start going off on their moviewatching habits or telling them to watch better movies.

This is not your classroom. It's a message board with rules that even the teachers here must abide by. Those rules include showing respect towards the opinions of others, even those you disagree with.
and you just proved danoyse point big time when you basically did just 2 posts after this post of his bashed my movie taste

dude grow up

Last edited by Project862006; 11-01-2012 at 06:13 PM.