View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 11:05 PM   #588
shauner111
Side-Kick

Default Re: Jamie Foxx IS Electro - Part 1

Oh it's gonna continue like the Bond series. Mark my words. We wont see an origin story for decades and decades. And the only way this series will NOT go past 6 movies or so, is if Marvel gets the rights back...but even then i cant see them rebooting.

New directors after the 3rd. Perhaps another 20 something year old actor taking over for Garfield after the 4th movie. But there's no reason to reboot for a very long time. It should continue. Dont spread it out too much. Keep Webbs trilogy in the "High School-Teenage Parker Years". Another trilogy with strictly Mary Jane and his intro to Daily Bugle into his 20s. Then a final trilogy within the first half of his 20s.

That's 3 trilogies that are all in continuity. If they're smart enough, they can spread these out every 2 or 3 years. Which means the franchise can go on for 20 years. By that time we can get a reboot.

It leaves enough time to squeeze a great amount of villains that have never seen the light of day on film. As well as improving on the rogues that Raimi handled. Cuz let's face it, once Green Goblin is over-with in Webbs last movie......i doubt the audience (especially general movie-goers) and future filmmakers will want to tackle that character for a very long time. And this is the case for Lizard and the rest of em'.