View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 05:57 PM   #84
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 37,103
Default Re: One Universe RPG: Season V IC Thread

I drive to the outskirts of the city, following the road through into the countryside towards the manor. My chest aches from the hit Croc dealt me, and my arms are sore from having to drag his heavy frame back through the sewers. But after dropping him back off at Arkham, this night is finally over.

I glance at the small container jar with the piece of living goo moving inside.

Well...mostly over.

After what seems like a longer drive than usual, I'm finally able to pull into the cave. I bring the car to a stop in it's place and climb out. Only to be greeted by Robin and Spider-Man talking to one another.

"Did you catch Crane?"

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote