View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 07:49 PM   #849
John-An
Wonder Fingers!

Default Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane

Quote:
Originally Posted by DA_Champion View Post
You know how stupid the use of CAPS LOCK looks?

Anyhow, World's Finest and Justice League are as much a sequel to MoS as Avengers is a sequel to the incredible hulk, and I listed the incredible hulk as not getting a sequel. Fact is, Batman will get 50% or more of the screen time. Ben Affleck will get first billing, and Henry Cavill will get second billing. Lois Lane will be the third character at best, possibly the 4th character behind Lex Luthor... that's not a Superman movie.
yeah man. what you are saying... I´ve heard in some "comic-con" announcement that Batman vs Superman is a sequel from man of steel and that doesn't mean Batman has more screen time... Diane Lane, Amy Adams, Laurence Fishburne, HERNY CAVILL of course we are talking about a Superman sequel with Batman at least 50/50 (Have you seen world's finest animated that was from SUPERMAN ANIMATED SERIES? I see a similar way.. don't know if they're gonna be with same villains...)but don't expect the origin of batman here or you're gonna be disappointed... man you have to document yourself better..

"I think the whole thing with Kryptonite is that it's an easy way out, but if you want to destroy Superman, you BREAK his heart"
-Hans Zimmer

Last edited by John-An; 09-21-2013 at 08:22 PM.