View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 08:20 PM   #306
Hamill-Joker
Side-Kick

Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - Part 6

I'm not a big fan of Ares being related to Diana via Zeus, I was always more of a fan of her being made from clay. Zeus is already the father of so many characters in Greek mythology. Zeus being her father feels too much like Hercules' origin. When dealing with Diana and her association with Greek mythology, I would like them to stay away from dealing with gods like Zeus as much as possible. Most of the information dealing with the rest of the Greek Gods other than Ares I would like them to keep a mystery.

One place I think that filmmakers need to tread lightly when dealing with Wonder Woman is the involvement of the Greek Gods unless they are going to be dealt with as possibly beings within a different dimension or something like that. Something similar to the characters in Thor rather than actual Gods.

Also, I don't think Ares' face should ever been seen if they go with the version of him in the dark armor. I think he can be a much more intriguing and terrifying character that way. It dehumanizes him and makes him more of a mystery.

Last edited by Hamill-Joker; 04-14-2012 at 08:39 PM.