View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 04:00 PM   #49
GuestStar2004
Side-Kick

Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - Part 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperT View Post
Honestly, I don't think that temple has any significance in regards to time travel. It's probably just a cool set piece being used as a hideout that's far removed from detection for the team.

Adding mystical temple powers is just too much and not in Singer's style for X-Men.
it looks like it will have some relevance in the teaser as you see them walking towards it and then they walk up to something which looks like a table which i'm guessing wolverine will need to lay on :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Original Bamfer View Post
I don't believe that's a temple. All those stained glass bits are seen when the new mutants are shown leaving the destroyed Cerebro. And the massive pillars look more like massive generators to me. Also, when we see them walking up to this building from behind, it easily looks like it could be a destroyed Mansion entrance. Besides, Xavier has to use Cerebro to do what he's doing, and likely has Magneto help him fix it. I truly believe the building we get several glimpses inside of is a destroyed Mansion subbasement. That doesn't really explain the pretty stained glass, but, who knows? Maybe it was some type of insulation behind the typically-metal walls.
no its defo a temple, i just looked at the footage and there is nothing about it that looks like a mansion and the pillars do not look like generators lol

J.J. Abrams “We are standing on the shoulders of Episodes I through VI.”

(Always Manage Expectations.)

Last edited by GuestStar2004; 09-24-2013 at 04:07 PM.