View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 08:46 AM   #194
XtremelyBaneful
XOTWOD

Default Re: This show in the larger MCU...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity9999x View Post
I said again because I mentioned two posts ago how innacurate and subject to change supolemental materials are. The only thing that's Canon are the shoes themselves. Period.

And dude, it doesn't matter if Luke appears to handle some grunts easier than Cap, he has never done anything close to pulling a helicopter down.

Let's say this again, He. Has. Never. Done. Anything. Like. That. There is no arguing this point. Cap, as of now, has clearly demonstrated the most impressive feat of strength. Luke hasn't. As such, we have no evidence to show that Luke is above Cap as of now.

It's simple man, if you're in a competition to see who lifts the heaviest thing, the dude who lifts the heaviest thing wins. You're argument is essentially saying "but in earlier rounds the other guy lifted a bit more!" Doesn't matter. What matters is who lifts the most at the end. Cap had lifted the heaviest thing so far. Luke has not. Ignoring that at this point is simply ignoring the reality of the movies and the Luke Cage show.

Once again, I'm not saying that Lukr won't eventually be shown to be as strong or stronger, but so far, he's done nothing to compare to Cap in Civil War.
Don't get me wrong, I understand your point. What you're saying basically if we're being non-biased, is that Luke hasn't had the exposition of doing something as extraordinary as what Cap did with the helicopter in Civil War.

I get that, however in the same movie we see Cap also kicking opponents to neutralize them; Luke spends way less effort to do the same. To me that means that Luke potentially can do much more than what Cap's done, we just haven't seen it yet because of budgetary reasons

Indeed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Magician View Post
'you know what let this discussion go.'
Haha
XtremelyBaneful is offline   Reply With Quote