View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 05:39 PM   #529
MST3K 4ever
BRING IT BACK!

Default Re: The Ultimate DC RPG - Season III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C. View Post
"Do you have any idea how many times I've heard that, Superman?" said Savage, spitting a wad of blood onto the floor before his wounds began to close up. "How many self-righteous crusaders and would-be heroes have tried to stop me?"

Savage looked Superman directly in the eyes. In the immortal man's eyes, his true age shone through, thousands of years of bloodshed and destruction.

"And more importantly," he said, carefully adjusting a black ring on his little finger, "Do you really think that sword is the only weapon I have that can hurt you?"

He sneered as a deafening hypersonic pulse burst from the ring, shattering the monitors of the Justice League's computers, cracking the ice that contained Savage's sword, and bursting the immortal's eardrums. Blood poured from his ears and nose, but he still sneered as he watched the Man of Steel sent reeling.

The Atom makes her way out of the boiler room and while en-route she realizes that she left Dr. Fate battling Giganta, but she also sees Superman battling Savage.

Great do I step in help the Man of Steel or check on the new guy. Who also happens to be my boyfriend. I know he can handle her but still this is his first major battle with a super villain I probably should check on him. I just hope he's not too badly hurt. If he is I'll never forgive myself. Besides if Savage is giving Superman fits I'm gonna need all the help I can get.

Just as she reaches the outside she sees Giganta...normal sized. Laying in the fetal position and grasping at her eyes whimpering in pain.

The Atom floats next to Fate and asks, "Are you okay?"

Fate looks at her and replies, "Not an issue at all. I just showed her the light."

The Atom nods and asks, "Permanent damage?"

Fate shakes his head and says, "No she'll be out of the battle though. You?"

The Atom replies, "I introduced Killer Frost to the main steam release valve in the boiler room. She may get her powers back but she's gonna have some serious scarring issues."

Fate asks, "What's next?"

The Atom replies, "Superman & Vandal Savage are going at it. I think Superman might need a hand, Savage is using a magical weapon which is cutting him so that means he is vulnerable to magic. If nothing else we can give Savage something else to focus on and let Superman recover."

Fate says, "Wait Superman. We get to fight with Superman? Truly a hero I have great respect for. An opportunity to fight along side a legend such as him is an honor."

The Atom looks at Fate for a moment and says, "Yeah yeah and if we win this one and you're really good I'll see about getting you a picture of you two for your scrap book."

Fate replies, "Forgive my moment of adulation but Superman sets the example for many of us to follow. To battle alongside him is an honor."

The Atom says, "I know I've known him for a while so sorry if I'm a little jaded, but just remember two things 1) We fight with him we don't just stand back and watch 2) He puts his costume on one leg at a time...probably."

The Atom and Dr. Fate head to the control room and Atom says, "Stay close and try not to draw attention to yourself. Be ready to drop the sun in on us if you have to. Trust your instincts and you'll be fine."

They arrive at the control room and Atom hovers just out of Savage's reach.

She says, "Well well well if it isn't Vandal Savage himself. The guy Lex is playing for a sucker. You don't think so then ask me about his friend from out of town sometime, or actually from outside of this universe."

John 3:16

Last edited by MST3K 4ever; 10-02-2012 at 09:33 AM.
MST3K 4ever is offline   Reply With Quote