View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 03:11 PM   #359
Morcego
Tadarida Brasiliensis

Default Re: Your top 5 things that needs to be "fixed" for the Batman reboot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach2012 View Post
Batman needs to have his grey and black suit.

Robin needs to be in the new series, preferably Oracle too.

Gotham needs to look less like a real city, and it needs to have its own style. Gotham should set the same mood that it does in Arkham City and BTAS. I liked Burton and Schumacher's Gotham City's more than Nolan's because they were so much more imaginative.

The growling bat voice needs to go, Conroy or Greenwood style Batvoice needs to happen. Gosling couldn't deliver the Conroy style Batvoice, and to me that is the definitive voice.

Characters like Killer Croc, Mr. Freeze and Clayface should be introduced, I'm tired of toning down the villains to be realistic. We need less realism this time around.

And we NEED a more comics accurate Batmobile and a legit Batcave. The batcave in BB and TDKR was incredibly disappointing. I want an over the top Batcave like in the Burton & Schumacher movies

I'd like to see a sneakier Batman in fight scenes, he should utilize the shadows more and stalk his enemies in the shadows, taking them down one by one. In scenes like this, it'd be cool to only get quick glimpses of Batman as he takes thugs down.

This next Batman film should establish how much of a genius Bruce is. Lucius should have a small part in the next series, but Bruce should make his own gadgets.

Arkham Asylum/City and B:TAS should have a major influence on the next set of films. Those are the best adaptations of the character.
With the exception of "Robin", I agree on everything.

Morcego is offline   Reply With Quote