View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 12:50 PM   #365
animex
Banned User

Default Re: Batman Begins vs The Amazing Spider-Man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateWebhead View Post
I was hoping you'd actually state something worthwhile in defense of your opinion but I can't say I'm surprised by your response considering the trollish nature of your original comment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0xyt0xin View Post
I fixed it for you.

You guys are an odd bunch, If someone disagrees with what you say, You either

A. Accuse them of trolling or

B. Try to rat them out for some imaginary insult.

This is a forum, Its not the streets. And I have just as much right to post here as you both do. If you don't like what I have to say, DON'T RESPOND.

And pr0xyt0xin, Last I heard from you. You said we were done. So why not stick to that, Instead of trying to be everyone's defender. These people are adults and are more than capable of speaking up for themselves. Nobody asked you to be their "hero". Calling someone a "fanboy" because they defend their favorite character and use same character has an avatar would be an accurate description and not so much an insult. What do you do when someone calls you a fanboy in public? Threaten to shoot them? Geez, get over yourselves.

I voted for Batman Begins, Because when watching it I didn't get a sense of "Deja Vu" like I did when I watched TASM, I cant even watch the first hour of TASM because it don't really need to revisit a majority of the plot points from the the original, BETTER film that was SPIDER MAN.

animex is offline   Reply With Quote