View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 01:22 PM   #127
DrCosmic
Professor of Power

Default Re: The Design & Origin of ULTRON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visualiza View Post
On the contrary, I think that you're trying to find reasons for him to do so.

I don't see how it can be concluded that Tony Stark will develop an A.I. to solve his problems when his current A.I. attempted to kill the love of his life. Why make an autonomous A.I. when you've seen first hand the dangers of such a thing? There would be no point in doing so; JARVIS does everything he needs(within reason) for the time being, and him going back to the drawing board with the mentality of 'ok, so JARVIS screwed up, how can I make him better for next time' would be too reminiscent of his plight in IM3 in the first place. He's past that stage by now.
Well, if you notice that endangering loved ones never slows Tony's creating down (or else he would have stopped after IM1) and that he fixes problems instead of shutting stuff down you'll realize that JARVIS didn't get shut down at the end of IM3 because if Tony is consistent, he has no plans to stop using his "buddy" JARVIS at all.

And I don't need reasons for him to do so, every movie presents new problems, I'm just pointing out that there's no reason for him not to do so, so it's a valid story direction.

DrCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote