View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 10:32 PM   #829
wiegeabo's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 37,103
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

Of course!

I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline