View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 03:44 PM   #653
BatLobsterRises
Lobsterized

Default Re: The TDKR General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by milost View Post
Lobster, I want your honest opinion. Have I been immature in the last 24 hours in regards to this topic? I even saw this morning how "nice" it was going. I didn't sense any hostility or beef between the two groups.

Any time Shauner doesn't agree he always falls back on the old, "well, you just don't understand". That's a cop out and his answer to nearly everyone that is a detractor of TDKR.

We've all stated why we like/don't like this damn thing, we all know why. There isn't "wrong" or a misunderstanding with those that dislike and rip this thing. That's our feelings on the subject that doesn't need explanation over and over again as these last few pages demonstrate.
No more immature than anyone else here. We're debating a Batman movie on a Batman forum, and recycling many of the same debates at that. All's fair in love and Batman. I don't begrudge you for it.

But it's your style to ruffle feathers and stir the pot. You know it, I know it. It's why guys like The Joker love it when you post. You get even nastier than others are willing to get, but you probably say the stuff they all want to say. You spit on the movie and post laughing emoticons while doing it. That's fine and that's your choice. But that doesn't necessarily win you any "maturity" points either. That's why I wanted to defend shauner. I don't think his tone is any more confrontational and aggressive than yours.

He says "you don't get it". OK. And you're saying "you guys are so naive, you'll eat up whatever Nolan throws your way hahaha". I don't see much of a difference there.

Last edited by BatLobsterRises; 01-02-2014 at 03:53 PM.