View Single Post
Old 03-29-2014, 04:13 PM   #87
Suzanne78
Abs Without Fear

Default Re: "The Price Of Freedom Is High." The Chris Evans/Captain America Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webfoot Hero View Post
He's a tremendously likable guy who can act his butt off if given the right material. But the roles that would get him the perfect mixture of critical acclaim and worldwide celebrity aren't matching up for him, due to what studios push. He really does seem to be an indie actor at heart but doing the big movies to keep his career going. As for the griping and his Boston/New England background, I've seen that in enough people from there that it's not even a bad stereotype; it's an apt one.
I lived in Boston for several years before moving to NorCal; I love the city and the people, and the one thing you can say is that they are honest as a mirror! They whine and complain about everything, and I did too when I lived there, and yet I just love them to pieces LOL!

I was having a "Which is worse? Snow or earthquake?" competition with a buddy of mine on FB. God I do miss Boston…