View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 08:01 PM   #11
Antihero
Side-Kick

Default Re: Your Top 20 Quotes from the X-Men Movies

Wolverine: Origins had the best one-liners and quotes

William Stryker: You were sentenced for decapitating a senior officer. The warden tells me that your sentence was carried out by a firing squad at 1000 hours. How'd that go?
Logan: It tickled.

Wade Wilson: Great. Stuck in an elevator with five guys on a high-protein diet.

Wade Wilson: All I ever wanted was to travel off in exotic places and meet new exciting people and then kill them, so I became a mercenary. My name is Wade Wilson. And I love what I do.

Wade Wilson: I love this weapon more than any other thing in the whole wide world, and you wanna know why?
Victor Creed: No.
Wade Wilson: It's memorable. Sure it's a little bulky, tough to get on a plane. You whip out a
couple of swords at your ex-girlfriend's wedding,
they will never, ever forget it.
Victor Creed: That's funny Wade, but I've think you've mistaken me with someone who gives a ****

Kayla Silverfox: Why the moon is so lonely? Logan: Why? Kayla Silverfox: Because she used to have a lover.
Logan: You tell this to the kids?
Kayla Silverfox: No.His name was Kuekuatsu and they lived in the spirit world together.
Logan: Oh, this is a true story.
Kayla Silverfox: Mm-hm. And every night, they would wander the skies together. But, one of the
other spirits was jealous. Trickster wanted the Moon for himself. So he told Kuekuatsu that the Moon had asked for flowers; he told him to come to our world and pick her some wild roses. But Kuekuatsu didn't know that once you leave the spirit world, you can never go back. And every night, he looks up in the sky and sees the Moon and howls her name. But...
he can never touch her again.
Logan: Wow. Koo-koo-ka-choo got screwed.

Logan: [upon seeing the obese Fred] Fred Dukes? That looks like the creature that ate Fred Dukes.

Logan: Wade, is that you? [sees Weapon XI's his mouth has been completely
sealed off]
Logan: Guess Stryker finally figured out how to shut you up, huh?

Dr. Carol Frost: [to Logan] When it starts, whatever the reason is that you're doing this, focus on that. Maybe it will help.
Logan: Trust me, I've been through worse.
Dr. Carol Frost: No you haven't

Antihero is offline   Reply With Quote