View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 05:41 AM   #939
herolee10
No More Miracles

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Godfrey View Post
You say that every day, don't you?

Anyway, think of it this way. It's about as much time left until the release of MOS as there was between the teasers in July and the trailer last month. But in that time we got nothing from WB. In this time you'll get more than enough. If not before than in the last 2 months when WB throws everything but the kitchen sink out there.

Speaking of which, they way I would go about is, I'd release a 60 second spot during SB and I'd use it to debut Zod and tease the fights. Show or play at least one cool sentence by Zod, show him in his full armor and show a glimpse of Superman in battle. Like an appetizer for the final trailer. This would be a good opportunity for a cover issue perhaps, with some new stills and an introduction to Zod and co. Before that toy fair happens when all the various companies display their figures and we'll see more of Supes, Zod and Faora.

However, WB does everything the opposite of what we/I think they will/should do so that probably won't happen.
lol; and I shall continue to say it until we actually get something new and substantial.lol

On another note, I just realized that it seems like Jor-el will have at least more than one outfit for this film:

His outfit on the top seems more battle oriented than the one in the bottom, and the S Emblem is attached differently for each outfit.