View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 06:07 PM   #20
Lencho01
Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

Default Re: Season 1, Episode 8 "The Blessing of Many Fractures" (USE SPOILER TAGS!)

I thought the drunken style fight was ok. Though, I didn't think Danny was hurt bad enough to cough up blood. Unless they wanted it to come off that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post
All the Netflix Defenders make a big deal about not killing villains while the Avengers and Guardians kill villains in the movies without a second thought.

It is especially weird to have a no kill policy on zombie ninjas like the hand. Imprisoning immortals for decades/centuries is arguably crueler than killing them.
After saying the Iron Fist's mission is to destroy The Hand, I thought Danny would be the most willing to kill out of the Netflix shows.

I was at some diplomatic party once. Got to talking to this princess who told me that when it came to Superman, I was missing the point. She told me, "His real strength lay in his generous spirit and sense of what's fair." - King Faraday

"
He’s much more of a working class superhero, which is why we ended the whole book with the image of a laboring Superman. He’s Everyman operating on a sci–fi Paul Bunyan scale." - Grant Morrison

"Self Portrait" By Batman
Lencho01 is offline   Reply With Quote