View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 12:07 AM   #74
batman11

Default Re: TDKR fan trailers thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
You know how much I love your videos and when Keaton showed up I literally s*** my pants. Another great video batman11.

Question, did you use the score from The Fountain? if so then I love this trailer even more!
Yeah, I saw your comment over on YouTube. Thanks a lot bro. I always appreciate the love.

And yes, the score is from The Fountain. "Death is the Road to Awe" is the track. Really fantastic piece.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighFivingMF View Post
I posted this on my Facebook, you're getting some positive buzz from my friends as well!

The Shutter Island footage made me think of something.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Playing a clip of Leo in Shutter Island getting his kid's bodies out of the water after Michelle Williams kills them with a line from Inception about his kids. I'm not as good as you are at this nor am I telling you how to do your amazing work, just a similarity between the two movies I thought of.
Awesome! Spread and share I say.

The most rewarding thing about doing these types of videos is being able to enjoy it with fellow fans. The best compliment I could ever hope for is seeing an idea, however resilient (heh), unite a fanbase in some capacity.

And yes, that is a good point about Shutter Island. There are indeed a lot of similarities to Inception. Obviously there are large differences that separate the roles, but there are no doubt viable comparisons that provide an interesting link. I'm not sure how much further I'm going to go with the project in terms of adding depth (i.e. I haven't decided if I'm going to do another full theatrical trailer), but more insight into Cobb (such as your suggestion) is definitely something that would feel right at home.

Visit Batman-News.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita18 View Post
To RELIVE the TDK VIRALS (or learn more!), visit http://www.whysoseriousredux.com
batman11 is offline   Reply With Quote