View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 09:19 PM   #94
SpideyFan866
Banned User

Awesome Re: Dane Dehaan for Harry Osborn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filmboy View Post
Dane Dehann is out according to comic book movie

"Dane DeHaan apparently left Marc Webb's house disappointed because it seems Sony is looking for actors 'more athletic and good looking' for Harry Osborn; which is more in keeping with the James Franco version of Spider-Man and less so with contemporary comic book depictions of the supporting character.

Today, four new young actors tested for the role including Sam Claflin, Eddie Redmayne, Douglas Booth and Boyd Holbrook."
Im not taking any reports saying Dehaan is out as fact. Mainly cause every report claims they ousted him and the other 2 and brought in the new batch when Douglas Booth tested the same day as Dehaan.

Both Booth (one of the new 4 names) and Dehaan were photographed at Webb's house on the same day with Andrew there as well.

So yeah. I doubt Dehaan and the other 2 who were initially reported as being up for the role were just dropped and the other four brought in,

The other 4 are just the other actors brought in to test as they weigh their optiohs and decide which direction to take the character.

If anything, Id say Booth and Dehaan are the frontrunners since they both tested with Andrew and I doubt they'd test them opposite Andrew if they weren't leaning towards them. But thats just my opinion.

Last edited by SpideyFan866; 11-20-2012 at 09:40 PM.
SpideyFan866 is offline   Reply With Quote