View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 10:06 AM   #157
cherokeesam
SHIELD Director Coulson

Default Re: Future TV shows from Marvel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.U.S.T.L.E. View Post
Hawkeye & Black Widow mini-series would be excellent, as would a Loki mini-series just based on Hiddleston's performances so far.

Part of me wants Hawkeye/BW more, just because I feel like they've been a little underdeveloped in the movie franchise (in terms of backstory), but a Loki mini-series could be fun too. Having not read many Thor comics though, I think the challenge will be, how well you can separate Loki from Thor? I'm sure there are ways to do it, but I feel like the strength there is the on-again/off-again brotherly relationship. I'd be open to hearing ideas for a Loki mini-series, but I'm stumped for them myself at the moment.
Yeah, I don't think you can separate Loki's story from Thor's, and they certainly aren't going to move Hemsworth back to the small screen any time soon. I know Loki has a cult fanbase, and more Hiddleston is always a good thing, but I just can't see coming up with a whole new set of story threads and characters tied to Loki but *not* featuring the almost necessary tie-ins to Thor, Odin, Frigga, and Heimdall. And again, that's highly unlikely that you could recruit Hemsworth, Hopkins, Russo, and/or Elba for that.

...They move like slick cotton on oil.

---Echostation, 3/18/2014
cherokeesam is offline   Reply With Quote