View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 03:45 AM   #33
Micromind
Nerd foru m dweller

Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Critic Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
It's sad that, amidst the sea of glowing positive reviews, the emerging story that's getting real traction is the 2 negative reviews and the vitriolic abuse and death threats those who wrote them have been subjected to.

DEATH THREATS. Over a review.

If you wish death upon someone for not liking this movie, you are an embarrassment to All Batman fans, if not comic fans as a whole. You give us all a bad name. thanks to your idiocy, when this gets brought up in mainstream press articles (which it already has) people will think, "Wow, those Batman fans are real crazy losers."

No movie will be loved by everyone. Can't you be happy with the overwhelming majority of positive reviews? I'm not saying you can't disagree with a negative review, or say the critic is wrong or has a dodgy basis for their opinion. but maybe wait until you've actually SEEN the film in case, you know, you end up agreeing with them? But don't resort to personal abuse. Grow up!
I am a Batman fan but seriously, I cannot support such attitude even if the review is negative (whether it is fair and objective or a biased and unfair) at the end of the day it is still just a review, it does not affect the quality of the movie on screen(or lack of it.)

People are going to watch it and then they are free to decide whether they agree with a certain reviewer or not.

Post Avengers success, we all (comic book movie fans) expect every damn cbm to make 1.44 billion dollars at B.O. and get a 92 % RT rating or the movie is a failure.

Micromind is offline   Reply With Quote