View Single Post
Old 09-13-2016, 06:00 PM   #111
harryoscop
Banned User

Default Re: Ghost Rider Confirmed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MbJ View Post
That won't be happening anytime soon. There is a reason they chose to introduce the property into their universe via a less risky TV show. The last attempt at a Ghost Rider movie was an utter bomb that was laughed out of theaters, which is why they did the sensible low risk thing by putting him on a TV show instead of spending a huge chunk of cash trying to get him back onto the big screen.

Ya know, exactly what they did with Punisher and Daredevil after they failed at the box office.

The only way those guys get back into the movies is if Marvel grants them a cameo in Infinity War.
He could've easily been in Infinity War, playing a smaller role with Mephisto playing the role he did in the comics. Bringing a Ghost Rider to Shield is basically the kiss of death for this character/s
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVEITWITHJAMON View Post
I think this is just a trial with the character to see how people react to it. But bringing Blaze or Ketch onto Netlfix or (preferably) into the movies.
I hope so, man. But I feel like Marvel throwing a GR onto AOS heavily dampens any chance of one them ever appearing outside of this show.

Last edited by harryoscop; 09-13-2016 at 06:03 PM.
harryoscop is offline   Reply With Quote