View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 10:03 AM   #126
Angamb
Banned User

Default Re: ** TEASER TRAILER Thread - Countdown: Tuesday 29! [First snippet!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by def28 View Post
This trailer only needs one thing to impress and sell me. Sentinels. If it has X-Men fighting Sentinels, I'm set. No need to show me anything more.

If I was to sell a teaser of the flick.... I would start with with a wide landscape of the future looking like hell, then panning to a scared mutant trying to hide. Maybe see the classic poster from the comic, hanging in an alley or something. Sentinel shows up to attack said mutant, X-Men character jumps in, uses powers, group shot and roll title/release date. Guess thats pretty much just part of the intro to Wolverine and The X-Men but I would be sold on seeing something like that. I liked when teasers actually teased.
thats exactly the type of teaser I always thought many months ago.

A misterious teaser with some impressive shots of the apocalyptic future and the sense of a sentinel with a quick shot of the main group would be more than enough to get us all crazy excited and hungry for more.

That would have been an actually real teaser, with the full trailer coming around this time, October/November.

Just a short teaser with one simple group shot of Storm, Wolverine, Bishop, Rogue, Iceman, Kitty and Blink would have put my hype on 500%

Angamb is offline   Reply With Quote