View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 03:03 PM   #203
Default Re: Han Solo Will Return

Originally Posted by Solouk View Post
I don't wanna see a goody goody, noble Solo. Make his history since Jedi that things didnt work out with him and Leia. They had kids and things were good for a while but life is life and it didnt last. I want to see him as a grizzled old smuggler making his living in the underworld on Correlia. Kinda of like a Tom Highway (Eastwood in Heartbreak Ridge) type character. They search him out to help with the new crisis and after a while him and Leia (after initial hostility) realise they still love each other. Throw the kids into the mix aswell and you've got a great sub plot!
Idk that might be a little too much like what happened between Indiana and Marion in Crystal Skulls. I do like the idea of him still smuggling tho. If the Star Wars Reclamation stuff is anything to go on Leia is busy with running a government in between ROTJ and VII so things could be tense in the marriage but I think they will still be together.

And lmao off at "wookie piece of ****"! I want that in VII somewhere. One thing I loved in abram's star trek was the jibes at Spock: "green blooded hobgoblin" "pointy eared bastard". I would like some stuff like that in VII.

"When the snows fall, when the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives."

The Most Astounding Fact (Neil deGrasse Tyson, HD):
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

Last edited by Marvolo; 04-18-2013 at 03:06 PM.
Marvolo is offline   Reply With Quote