View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 02:22 PM   #1
Sawyer
High King

Default 911 - Angela Bassett and Ryan Murphy Re-Team on FOX

‘911’ Drama Starring Angela Bassett From Ryan Murphy & Brad Falchuk To Get Fox Series Order
Quote:
American Horror Story co-star Angela Bassett is reuniting with the hit anthology series’ creators, Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk. I hear Bassett is set to star in 911, a drama project from Murphy and Falchuk, which is getting a 13-episode straight-to-series order at Fox. 20th Century Fox TV, where Murphy is based, is the studio.

Details about the show, written and executive produced by Murphy and Falchuk, are sketchy, but I hear it is in the vein of ER and revolves around 911 operators. Bassett also is executive producing.

911, which is targeting a midseason launch, is expected to be announced Monday at Fox’s upfront presentation. The network and 20th TV had no comment.
A straight procedural would be new for Ryan Murphy. Not sure if I should be expecting a twist or what...

@HIGHzurrer

If your first TV love was Buffy, this season of The Magicians is the adult who looks like that first crush but is into your kink.
*sees someone trolling DCEU fans* *prepares to say something* *sees Snyder stans somehow being even more obnoxious than the trolls* *sighs*

*rinse and repeat*
Sawyer is offline   Reply With Quote