View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 12:21 AM   #565
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 37,082
Default Re: Discussion: Legalizing Marijuana II

Hey UN, shut up or we'll start charging you taxes for the land you have in our country.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline