View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 12:19 PM   #568
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 37,082
Default Re: Discussion: Legalizing Marijuana II

Never smoked a day in my life, nor do I ever plan to.

But if all you're going to do is just make general assumptions, and try passing your opinion off as fact with no foundation to back it up, you won't be missed.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline