View Single Post
Old 05-08-2006, 04:58 PM   #85
StylishHokie21
Side-Kick

Default Re: Why no love and expectations for X3 from the media??

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerNick
1. Da Vinci Code is opening the weekend before X3, but I think that people are going to be seeing this movie heavly the next week, X3 will still take first place, but da vinci code will be no.2
They'll see it the next week, but it won't matter really.

Quote:
2. The Break-Up comes out the following week, laugh all you want, but this movie will make some money, it will get the female crowd, so this will be the date movie of the early summer (many of you guys on here might not know what a date is, so look it up before you rant)
Sorry, but I laughed. There is no doubt that this will be decent date movie, but this will bomb.

Quote:
3 The Omen........ this will make a decent amount of money, hense the amittyvill remake and texas C.M. remake
Yeah, but there was also The Fog remake.

Quote:
4. Cars........ it's a pixar movie, a gaurenteed 200 million
Agreed.

Quote:
5. the next weeks are slow, and x3 will make some money, but you have to remember, school is out, and plenty of parents will be taking their kids to repeats of Cars, and the new Garfield movie will be coming out, like I said, laugh all you want, but these movies do make decent money
The new Garfield movie....hahaha!

Quote:
6. superman returns will kill the box office, it will cash in 70+ million it's first weekend, and if the reviews are good, it will be higher and it will make decent money the rest of the summer. He's the most recognizable comic hero ever, he will draw fans of all ages
Agreed.

Quote:
7. we got pirates, and posiadon after that, these movies will make great money, Pirares will make easly 90+ million it's first weekend, and if it doesn't pull a Matrix, it could easly be the number 1 movie of the summer, it's going to be either that or superman.......
I don't see Poseidon making that much money. I agree with you on POTC2. I don't agree that Superman could be #1...not after watching that trailer.

Last edited by StylishHokie21; 05-08-2006 at 05:07 PM.
StylishHokie21 is offline   Reply With Quote