View Single Post
Old 05-08-2006, 06:09 PM   #98
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary

Default Re: Why no love and expectations for X3 from the media??

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerNick
true true, but come on people, I understand we are all fanboys of this franchise, but I ask someone, to show me where all this confidence is coming from, the trailers were ok, nothing great, and I'm sorry, that clip on the leno show was bad, just bad, and no, I'm not trying to get your panties in a bunch, it's just that people here get more deefensive about this movie then anything else, i could draw a pic of muhamad riding a bomb, and get a more civilized response
So you are saying that we should all hold hands now and chant 'X3 is doomed, X3 will suck, JokerNick is the next holy prophet and he has said it is so, and thus it will be so'. No thanks. We'll make our own minds up. This is the X-Men forum after all, what do you expect on here? Of course people are fans of the characters and have good hopes for the movie.

Come on! You have an agenda. A trolling agenda. You don't even sound like the sort of person who would like X1 and X2. I thought the trailers were great, if you didn't then maybe you can explain why, what was bad and how it was any 'worse' than what we saw in X1 and X2? Forget that Leno thing that was severely edited to show a Wolverine spotlight piece. Storm looks better, we have a sober Xavier monologue, we have great words from Magneto, we have emotional decisions, conflict and drama, we have the rise of the Phoenix from one of the comicbook world's most classic storylines ever, we have Beast and Angel at last, we have Iceman's power stepped up, we have the war Magneto forseshadowed back in X1.

Let's hear your evidence that this film will 'suck'. State your case. I want a detailed argument based on the characters, the story, the actors, everything. Show us you are in a position to make all these claims. Compare everything you have seen to X1 and X2. In detail.

You are trying to cause trouble. You hardly know who these characters are. I seem to remember you asking who certain people were in a previous post. You are trolling big time. Trying to stir up negativity with every piece of criticism you can find.