View Single Post
Old 05-08-2006, 06:17 PM   #100
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary

Default Re: Why no love and expectations for X3 from the media??

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMM
The girls don't need to be "filmed" hot--they are inherently hot . . . I don't know about you, but I think they look pretty good on and off film. Regardless, they were cast by Singer and certainly beat the likes of the actresses playing Arclight, Callisto, and Psylocke. Besides, I think Singer filmed them pretty hot anyway, as opposed to Arclight and Callisto thus far . .
Do we need all the women to be 'hot'? Are all mutants supposed to be classically beautiful? Which is why they introduced Nightcrawler in X2 - David Hayter said it himself.

If we already have Famke and Halle sizzling on screen, and Rebecca sizzling in her own blue genes, then surely we don't want more and more supermodels on screen. This is a movie, not a Vogue convention. We need those with normal, or unconventional looks.

In any case, movie Callisto is a lot more stunning than the comicbook version!!!

Your argument appears as though you are floundering to find something to criticise.