View Single Post
Old 09-14-2014, 04:02 PM   #42
XtremelyBaneful
XOTWOD

Default Re: What caused the apocalypse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethRodger View Post
What if it is a dream in rick's head
what if harry woke up not in a cupboard and james and lily were still alive in the next room
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daltonio View Post
That idea's been thrown around before, but I honestly think it would be the worst possible ending and would ruin the whole show for me.
that is basically the most cliche'd, or copout of any story ever. not cliche but... you know what i mean
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerdario View Post
Yeah I thought this one over before and it would have worked if the show ended shortly after Lori died or maybe if they only did the first season.
Personally I kind of want the cause to be left unknown however I would like either a season finale or premiere to give a flash back to the first walker, give like just enough information for the viewer to decide for themselves if the cause was biological or biblical. But I think any explanation of the cause should be given towards the end of the show.

Who knows maybe if/when we get to DC they will maybe shed some more light on that question.
yeah sounds good. although didn't they already make it to DC, and find out that it is just as zombie infested as atlanta

Indeed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Magician View Post
'you know what let this discussion go.'
Haha
XtremelyBaneful is offline   Reply With Quote