View Single Post
Old 08-02-2017, 12:15 PM   #103
Faith_Cassidy
Side-Kick

Default Re: Iron Fist OFFICIALY Renewed For Season 2

Meh...the main concern was Finn not having enough time to train and learn the fight choreography. But since he's not coming into this upcoming season as a complete novice, he won't need a lot of time to train. It's also important to note that they were rushing in part to be done in time for Defenders..they won't have that problem with S2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daneen View Post
You still don't get it do you. matt/karen broke up by end of season 1 at the end of season 1.. dany/colleen are still together at end of season 1 in iron fist.. it is not comparable to what they did to put matt with elektra.. dan/colleen are together still in the defenders... u really dont get it.

w/e it isn't impossible though I just don't think they will do it.. not when they still have to fix dany rand`s character.
Uhh...I think it's you who doesn't get it. Matt and Karen weren't even together in S1. They didn't become romantic until S2. You missed the larger point though..again. I wasn't making a direct comparison between the pairings, merely pointing out that the writers have already shown that they have no problem breaking up a pairing and exploring another.

Misty could very well be a part of "fixing" Danny. If the spoilers/rumors I read about Defenders is true, then I expect that the two will be sharing meaningful screentime, even if they aren't paired romantically this season. You aren't being realistic if you think Misty is coming merely to team up with Colleen.

Last edited by Faith_Cassidy; 08-02-2017 at 12:19 PM.
Faith_Cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote