The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Misc. TV Series

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2010, 05:18 AM   #1
Fading
>:(
 
Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 8,214
Default One Piece discussion (Spoilers)

So much awesome has been going on in One Piece, and the series is only half way thru, so years of discussion left. To me personally, my usual manga's have been a let down lately, Bleach has been average, Naruto taking steps back, and HunterxHunter...bleh. Yet One Piece is kicking so much ass, but no place to talk about it. So sorry for the long intro, but my point is this manga/anime needs it's own thread, and it was hinted in the Bleach thread I should go ahead and start it up.




***<<<-------------------------------------------------------------->>>***
Spoilers are welcomed, in fact I'll be starting out with 2 big ones. So if you don't want to be spoiled, leave the thread now, you have been warned!!!
***<<<-------------------------------------------------------------->>>***









So to start off with, wanted to mention Ace's death a few manga's back. I liked Ace, but thought the way Oda wrote it, was great. We're led to believe Ace is going to live, they fight forever to get to him, he's free and heading back to the ship, then *BAM* fist thru his chest. I did NOT see it coming, and was waiting for him to live thru it. Then Whitebeard dies too just this last manga, but in such a kickass and awesome way, still on his feet after losing half his face and getting all of those wounds.

It's hard to tell where the manga's going. However I was very, very pleased OP did not take the usual manga way out and have Luffy go Super Saiyin. He went into a state of shock like a normal person and had to be carried out instead of going berserk at some new power level.

Also like where the recent manga left off. Whitebeard's inner monologue hinted that Gol D. Roger hinted what the 'D' meant, and what One Piece is. My guess is it's a warship or something, something strong enough to take on the entire world government. It could also be the secret behind the devil's fruit, maybe the person who finds it can become pirate king because of the power up it can give. Either way I really like where it's all headed, and think this will lead to a more mature Luffy, and can't wait to see all the Straw Hats find eachother again.

__________________
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.
Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 12:52 PM   #2
Dandy Man
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 148
Default Re: One Piece (spoilers baby!!!)

I'll help try and keep this thread alive.

What I love about One Piece is that the main characters, especially Luffy are not over-powered and Oda shows no favoritism(unlike Kishsimoto with his Sasuke). Proof of this was during the Whitebeard/Marineford War. Luffy got owned repeatedly and had to be saved on numerous occasions. Mihawk saw through Gear Second and Kizaru made him look like a sloth.

Anyway, like you I have no idea where it heading and I also think we'll see a more mature Luffy from now on, and what will the other Straw Hats think of this change if it happens?

I'm also wondering about Boa Hancock, what will happen to her now? I hate to see anything happen to her, I like her character.


Last edited by Dandy Man; 03-07-2010 at 04:25 PM.
Dandy Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 10:01 AM   #3
Fading
>:(
 
Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 8,214
Default Re: One Piece (spoilers baby!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandy Man View Post
I'll help try and keep this thread alive.

What I love about One Piece is that the main characters, especially Luffy are not over-powered and Oda shows no favoritism(unlike Kishsimoto with his Sasuke). Proof of this was during the Whitebeard/Marineford War. Luffy got owned repeatedly and had to be saved on numerous occasions. Mihawk saw through Gear Second and Kizaru made him look like a sloth.

Anyway, like you I have no idea where it heading and I also think we'll see a more mature Luffy from now on, and what will the other Straw Hats think of this change if it happens?

I'm also wondering about Boa Hancock, what will happen to her now? I hate to see anything happen to her, I like her character.
Agreed on liking the power levels being at a reasonable level. In another manga Luffy could have easily got a power up, yet he did the more human reaction of just freezing up and being unresponsive after seeing the death of a loved one.

As for Boa, not sure. Part of me thinks she could join the Straw Hats, but I also realize her selfish *****y attitude to anyone not named Luffy could get on the nerves of the readers and the Straw Hat crew over an expended period of time. There's also the fact that it seems Luffy's dead set on 10 crew members, so I'd rather the remaining slots be left for new and interesting characters (not that 10 HAS to be the exact number, but it does seem like a good estimate for now). Boa also has her ppl to worry about since if the world government decides to follow up on her breaking the deal a bit, she might have to get her forces ready (tho something tells me a few bats of her eye, and claiming it was a misunderstanding in the middle of battle may clear that up).

I'm more interested in what Black Beard does. The world government is weakened after the fight, and Black Beard shows up with an all-star team, and let the government know he was just using them. Plus Whitebeard just kicked the bucket and his crew is leaving. Black Beard JUST showed up, so I highly doubt he appeared just to retreat immediately. He's up to something, and has planned this for a bit, and I have a feeling whatever it is is not only going to tip the power balance, but kick off a new pirate age.

__________________
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.
Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 10:59 AM   #4
Dandy Man
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 148
Default Re: One Piece (spoilers baby!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingCB View Post
Agreed on liking the power levels being at a reasonable level. In another manga Luffy could have easily got a power up, yet he did the more human reaction of just freezing up and being unresponsive after seeing the death of a loved one.

As for Boa, not sure. Part of me thinks she could join the Straw Hats, but I also realize her selfish *****y attitude to anyone not named Luffy could get on the nerves of the readers and the Straw Hat crew over an expended period of time. There's also the fact that it seems Luffy's dead set on 10 crew members, so I'd rather the remaining slots be left for new and interesting characters (not that 10 HAS to be the exact number, but it does seem like a good estimate for now). Boa also has her ppl to worry about since if the world government decides to follow up on her breaking the deal a bit, she might have to get her forces ready (tho something tells me a few bats of her eye, and claiming it was a misunderstanding in the middle of battle may clear that up).

I'm more interested in what Black Beard does. The world government is weakened after the fight, and Black Beard shows up with an all-star team, and let the government know he was just using them. Plus Whitebeard just kicked the bucket and his crew is leaving. Black Beard JUST showed up, so I highly doubt he appeared just to retreat immediately. He's up to something, and has planned this for a bit, and I have a feeling whatever it is is not only going to tip the power balance, but kick off a new pirate age.

I can see Blackbeard tipping the balance, frankly it's teetering on the brink of collape anyway. So Teach might just be enough to push it over edge and kick off a new age.

I doubt he'll leave right off the bat after just revealing his manipulation of the WG to everyone. But I don't think we'll see anything more than a short battle with the marines to show off the strength of his crew. He has plans but I doubt any of them involve the WG anymore.

Edit: On a side note, I can only imagine what they did to Impel Down....


Last edited by Dandy Man; 03-09-2010 at 09:43 PM.
Dandy Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 08:10 AM   #5
Dandy Man
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 148
Default Re: One Piece discussion (Spoilers)

Good Chapter, Akainu's up and still moving(kinda of annoying), Aokiji freezes the water to prevent them from leaving, everyone decided to protect Luffy, and the big shocker is that Blackbeard somehow stole the power of the Gura Gura no Mi from Whitebeard's body, I did not see that coming. I was way off, here I thought we were just going to see a show of his crew's strength. We might still see it though.

....but I doubt Teach will have the same level of control that Whitebeard had.

Oda is really building Teach to be a the major big bad for Luffy to fight for not only the treasure One Piece but the title of Pirate King.

One side note: I hope Blackbeard doesn't effect the story too much and become annoying like Sasuke did in the Naruto Series. Though, in the past, One Piece has never disapointed so I doubt Oda would let that happen.


Last edited by Dandy Man; 03-11-2010 at 12:38 PM.
Dandy Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 12:41 PM   #6
Fading
>:(
 
Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 8,214
Default Re: One Piece discussion (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandy Man View Post
Good Chapter, Akainu's up and still moving(kinda of annoying), Aokiji freezes the water to prevent them from leaving, everyone decided to protect Luffy, and the big shocker is that Blackbeard somehow stole the power of the Gura Gura no Mi from Whitebeard's body, I did not see that coming. I was way off, here I thought we were just going to see a show of his crew's strength. We might still see it though.

....but I doubt Teach will have the same level of control that Whitebeard had.

Oda is really building Teach to be a the major big bad for Luffy to fight for not only the treasure One Piece but the title of Pirate King.

One side note: I hope Blackbeard doesn't effect the story too much and become annoying like Sasuke did in the Naruto Series. Though, in the past, One Piece has never disapointed so I doubt Oda would let that happen.
The good thing is Oda left plenty of weakness in Blackbeard, where Sasuke will be almost invulnerable after he gets EMS. Despite getting 2 uber fruit abilities, he still has a weaker physical body. It was hinted his body is different somehow, but he still got his ass kicked by Whitebeard when Whitebeard went straight for him.


I didn't see him getting Whitebeard's power tho. When he took Whitebeard under that cloak, I was honestly expecting Blackbeard to somehow take Whitebeard's body (maybe add Whitebeard's physical prowess to himself minus his age and sickness). Which to me would have covered Blackbeard's major weakness. Tho gaining Whitebeard's power instead was a much better move, as it left Blackbeard still able to be beaten by a physical fighter like Luffy down the line, but still having the power to make it one hellova task.

Also liked that Akainu was still alive. Even tho part of me would have liked for Whitebeard to finish him off, I think it'll be even sweeter if Luffy somehow does down the line instead.

Also the front preview page showed Chopper hugging Zoro's leg, so guess those two found eachother finally.

__________________
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.
Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 10:20 PM   #7
Posioned Bat
In this unhappy world...
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: A Hole In Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 167
Default Re: One Piece discussion (Spoilers)

I'm starting to get into reading One Piece now (I started reading Manga regularly about over a year ago), so it's going to take a while for me to find out more about the plot. Anyway I like this a lot better than Bleach and more than Naruto. It's all turning into one great battle lately.

Posioned Bat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 04:27 PM   #8
Fading
>:(
 
Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 8,214
Default Re: One Piece discussion (Spoilers)

Another good week. Nice to see Law back, I liked it when they introduced the other rookies and was wondering when they'd show up again.

As for Blackbeard, I'm torn on what I want to happen. Part of me wants the One Piece world government to get it's ass handed to it on a live feed in front of all of the ppl. I think it's have the best impact on the story for the ppl to have their trust in it shaken (plus I just dislike the world government lol). I also think it'll be good for Blackbeard to build up a reputation by destroying everything there as it'll help him be a or the major badguy. On the other hand, Blackbeard's an ass who seems surprised by every physical attack, who originally brought Ace to the government, and killed Whitebeard....I wouldn't mind seeing Blackbeard have his ass handed to him as well this arc lol.

Either way it looks like this battle is starting to die down a bit. Hopefully after this a Straw Hat crew reunion arc will start up. Now that we've seen all the royal Shibyuki (sure I spelled it wrong heh), and all the other major players, I'd like to see the Straw Hats get back together and face a few more of the Shibyuki before moving up to the Admirals. Also wouldn't mind seeing Luffy meet up with his dad sooner than later, maybe after all the Straw Hats get back together.

__________________
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.
Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 04:12 PM   #9
Dandy Man
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 148
Default Re: One Piece discussion (Spoilers)

Blackbeard talks to damn much(which is DBZ annoying) when he fights which is probably why he is suprised everytime someone attacks him. I'd like for Sengoku to lay the smackdown on Teach and like FadingCB I would also like the WG to gets their asses handed them. Like Crocodile said they get their way to much. It's too hard to decide.

I'm glad Law is back, when we saw The Supernovas doing well after the fiasco on Sabaody I was relieved because that would have been a waste of potenialy good characters and future allies and/or villians(I know that Jewelry Bonney hates The Straw Hats). Any other series would have let those characters fade away into nothingness but Oda wasn't having it.

Oh! and it's Shichibukai

Speaking of them, I wonder if Kuma will somehow regain his free will....that would be great because I'd like for him to go up against Zoro again but not as a souless machine


Last edited by Dandy Man; 03-20-2010 at 10:09 PM.
Dandy Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 11:15 PM   #10
Fading
>:(
 
Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 8,214
Default Re: One Piece discussion (Spoilers)

Another awesome week. Shanks being back alone is enough to make this a kick ass manga, but there plenty of other good moments too. Colby surprised me tho, he's such a back character that I didn't expect to see him again this arc. I wonder if he's going to end up joining Shank's crew?

Even tho the meat of this arc is done, Oda keeps cramming is full of stuff as it winds down. I wonder how Shank's will end it? Last we heard of him he was confronting the other of the 4 biggest pirates. So I wonder if those two either came to some sort of truce, or if Shank's in general is just going to make some kind of statement that changes the pirate era further. Also going to be interesting dialogue to be had inbetween Shanks and Blackbeard considering their past (plus Buggy's gotta say something to Shanks). Sucks that Luffy just missed him, tho technically he did in a sense meet up with Shanks and return his hat to him.

__________________
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.
Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 10:13 PM   #11
Dandy Man
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 148
Default Re: One Piece discussion (Spoilers)

Well, typically when Shanks appears which ever arc that has taken place is about to wrap up, so hopefully this will end quickly. I want the Straw Hat Reunion Arc to begin soon.

Dandy Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 09:22 AM   #12
Posioned Bat
In this unhappy world...
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: A Hole In Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 167
Default Re: One Piece discussion (Spoilers)

The Starhat pirates should reunion not that the news of Whitebeard and Ace's deaths are spreading. But i'd like to look at thier serperate adventures now that the war is over, especially Zoro and Nami.

Posioned Bat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 12:41 AM   #13
vindrow
Cipher Pol 9
 
vindrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seabody Archipelago
Posts: 2,782
Default Re: One Piece discussion (Spoilers)

Man, I was so pissed when they killed off the old man (Whitebeard) and really hated when Teach took Whitebeard's power.

Can't wait till the strawhat crew get back together, i have missed them being together.

__________________
Pittsburgh Steelers: 6 Time Superbowl Champs
Fan since 1972


I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations...and you're not in this world to live up to mine. - Bruce Lee
vindrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 06:22 AM   #14
Fading
>:(
 
Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 8,214
Default Re: One Piece discussion (Spoilers)

The last few weeks have been good, but not much to talk about. I'm glad the manga slowed the pace for a bit. The manga has been in overdrive for months now. With the flashbacks it really gives gravity to how big of a loss Ace was.

Also finally caught up on the anime, and seeing the Blackbeard crew in motion got me thinking about how his crew is shaping up to be a dark version of Luffy's (which I'm sure is for easy pairing when they fight. We have the former equal to Magellan who seems to be a great Swordsman. He'd probably make a good fight for Zoro by the time they meet up. Blackbeard also has a sharpshooter, would match good against Usopp. The new woman (probably fights Robin). A giant giant, Maybe against monster giant Chopper (or if he's too powerful maybe a team take down like in Thriller Bark).. Then of course Blackbeard vs Luffy. If I remember right there was also a wrestler guy who could fight Sanji.

__________________
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

Last edited by Fading; 05-09-2010 at 06:33 AM.
Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 08:25 AM   #15
Dandy Man
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 148
Default Re: One Piece discussion (Spoilers)

I'm behind I need to catch on both the Manga and the Anime.

Dandy Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 11:03 AM   #16
Fading
>:(
 
Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 8,214
Default Re: One Piece discussion (Spoilers)

Really liking the direction of this arc. At first I thought it was just filler to give Ace a nice sendoff. Then as it went on I started wondering what happens to Sabo (he wasn't with Ace or Luffy later on), and if he is alive if he'd show up later on in the manga. Now ****s going down, and Dragon shows up. Oda can even make backstory fillers interesting.

__________________
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.
Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 01:17 PM   #17
sha1243
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 232
Default Re: One Piece discussion (Spoilers)

Why would the Strawhats lose their immaturity? There personalities is not going to change because there going to be two years order. Franky and Brook is the oldest of Strawhat group and they seem immature to me.
Anyway I like how Oda ended the first part of the story with luffy putting luffy putting the Strawhat down so he can train. It applies that next time we see that at a 19 year old luffy will be picking it up. I cant wait to see how different some of the crew will look cause thought that all of going to be different. Probably Robin and Brook will be mostly the same from part one.

sha1243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 09:33 AM   #18
Dandy Man
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 148
Default Re: One Piece discussion (Spoilers)

Well, One Piece is different than say Naruto. We might actually see a change in The Straw Hats in two years especially in Luffy. He's going to need to change indefinetely since he's planning on entering The New World. Remember what Moria said about the New World

Moria also lost his original crew to the Yonkou, Kaidou something that had a profound effect on his out look in life. Luffy already lost something, Ace you have to admit it's going to haunt him and have an effect on his growth in two years.

Anyway, I'm not saying we'll lose all the humor(Franky and Brook might be exactly the same as when then started) I'm just saying it's probably going to be different.

Dandy Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 09:22 PM   #19
sha1243
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 232
Default Re: One Piece discussion (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandy Man View Post
Well, One Piece is different than say Naruto. We might actually see a change in The Straw Hats in two years especially in Luffy. He's going to need to change indefinetely since he's planning on entering The New World. Remember what Moria said about the New World

Moria also lost his original crew to the Yonkou, Kaidou something that had a profound effect on his out look in life. Luffy already lost something, Ace you have to admit it's going to haunt him and have an effect on his growth in two years.

Anyway, I'm not saying we'll lose all the humor(Franky and Brook might be exactly the same as when then started) I'm just saying it's probably going to be different.
So wait are saying that he has to change his personalty because there going in to new world. He doesn't have to change his personalty for that he just needs to get stronger which is why he agreed to train for 2 years with Rayleigh so that he wont lose the people he cares about again. Moria is different from luffy he lost his crew and everybody he cared about cause he wasn't ready for the new world. The straw hats realize that there not strong enough to survive in the new world which is why there training it has nothing to do with their personalities or the way they act in there in the new world but the way they use their abilities and new found strength. Luffy will always remember ace and what happened to him and that is just going to push him harder to protect the people he cares about. If ace death was going to change his personalty oda would showed a hint of that in the chapters but he didn't. I think only ussop is going change in his personalty because he wont be to scared of what he see's in the new world. Look at shanks he probably lost alot more then what luffy lost and he been in the new world and still acts the same but like luffy he gets serious when he wants to.

sha1243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 10:12 AM   #20
Avangarde
Avan a Good Time
 
Avangarde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 6,705
Default Re: One Piece discussion (Spoilers)

Subscribing to this thread. I'm slowly catching up, thinking I may even put aside the anime and just read the manga, that should make things faster.

__________________

XBOX ONE
Stiffbiscuitz
Avangarde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 01:36 PM   #21
Fading
>:(
 
Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 8,214
Default Re: One Piece discussion (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avangarde View Post
Subscribing to this thread. I'm slowly catching up, thinking I may even put aside the anime and just read the manga, that should make things faster.
The manga is very good. It's not uncommon for an anime to try and emulate the manga's style, but sometimes the manga might be sketchy, or lack detail, while the anime may get lazy and lose quality. In this case the manga is just as high quality, if not moreso than the anime.


Now's a good time tho. Not sure if you spoiled yourself or not (If not be careful, this thread is full of them), but One Piece is on a 4 week break atm, and about to time skip ala DB to DBZ, or Naruto to Shippuuden. Tho I get that the manga's kept being called Dragonball and Naruto and only tacked on the Shippuuden and Z for the animes, but you get my point. That does bring up an interesting thought, historically the One Piece anime may get a suffix...One Piece Victory! lol.


Spoilers past this point ----



Not only the Stawhat's, but I wonder what the World Gov changes will be? Buggy a Warlord? Smoker an Vice Admiral? Lotsa potential shake ups. Plus Blackbeard surely will have gained much more territory and power.

__________________
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.
Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 05:07 PM   #22
Dandy Man
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 148
Default Re: One Piece discussion (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingCB View Post
The manga is very good. It's not uncommon for an anime to try and emulate the manga's style, but sometimes the manga might be sketchy, or lack detail, while the anime may get lazy and lose quality. In this case the manga is just as high quality, if not moreso than the anime.


Now's a good time tho. Not sure if you spoiled yourself or not (If not be careful, this thread is full of them), but One Piece is on a 4 week break atm, and about to time skip ala DB to DBZ, or Naruto to Shippuuden. Tho I get that the manga's kept being called Dragonball and Naruto and only tacked on the Shippuuden and Z for the animes, but you get my point. That does bring up an interesting thought, historically the One Piece anime may get a suffix...One Piece Victory! lol.


Spoilers past this point ----



Not only the Stawhat's, but I wonder what the World Gov changes will be? Buggy a Warlord? Smoker an Vice Admiral? Lotsa potential shake ups. Plus Blackbeard surely will have gained much more territory and power.
According to the WG Blackbeard possessing two devil fruits makes him closer to the empty Yonkou spot. So I Assume like you that he'll gain new territories but he might just claim Whitebeard's territories since he knows more about them than any of the other pirates.

I'm looking forward to the new Shichibukai seeing how Blackbeard resigned, Jinbei's and Moria's were revoked. Also, I'm wondering about the conversation Dragon had with Ivankov concerning Kuma.

One other thing, I don't believe Moria is dead judging by Doflamingo's conversation with a WG official Moria was more than likely saved by Absalom and Hogback since Absalom has the Suke Suke no Mi which makes him and anything he touches invisible.


Last edited by Dandy Man; 09-02-2010 at 07:38 PM.
Dandy Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 05:42 PM   #23
Fading
>:(
 
Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 8,214
Default Re: One Piece discussion (Spoilers)

I had actually hadn't thought of that, but I bet you're right, thanks for that. I wasn't making the connection with Moria just disappearing fitting his henchman's ability.

As for Kuma, I think he's fully villain now, robbed of free will. Where everyone thought he was an ally at the end there, I bet he actually decimated the fish riders, and confiscated the Stawhat's Sunny. Then the first arc after everyone reunites is trying to get Sunny back. It'd be a good way for everyone to show off the results of their training against some marines, and let the World Gov know the Stawhat crew is back. In fact I'd like for a Pacifista to be guarding it and the Stawhat's to pwn him to show off how much they improved, because pre time skip they barely beat one.

__________________
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.
Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 05:15 PM   #24
Dandy Man
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 148
Default Re: One Piece discussion (Spoilers)

Just watched episode 465, Whitebeard unleashed some pwnage on the giant Vice-Admiral Ronse. I saw it in the manga but the anime made it look 10x better.


Last edited by Dandy Man; 09-05-2010 at 05:27 PM.
Dandy Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 02:38 AM   #25
vindrow
Cipher Pol 9
 
vindrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seabody Archipelago
Posts: 2,782
Default Re: One Piece discussion (Spoilers)

I cant wait to see how Garp has changed in two years especially how he basically disobeyed orders after Ace was killed.

__________________
Pittsburgh Steelers: 6 Time Superbowl Champs
Fan since 1972


I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations...and you're not in this world to live up to mine. - Bruce Lee
vindrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:06 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.