SHH! Moderator

Default Psych

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Thread Manager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 02:14 PM   #2
Mee
2 E's are better than 1

Default Psych

Anyone else watching this? I missed the pilot but I caught the last ep and I'm hooked. Great show, very funny.:up:

Mee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 02:14 PM   #3
Blackman
C'mon Son

Default Re: Psych

Quote:
Kristy Swanson to Guest Star on Psych Season Premiere
March 23rd, 2011 11:01 AM by TV Fanatic Staff Show: Psych, Tag: Psych Casting News
She slayed vampires on the big screen many years ago, but might the stake soon be on the other foot for Kristy Swanson?

The actress will guest star on an episode of Psych this summer, coming on board the USA hit as a mysterious woman who Shawn and Gus suspect of a unique murder: the body of her alleged victim has its blood drained.

Swanson will appear on the summer premiere, which will be aptly titled "This Episode Sucks."

Late last year, star James Roday did tease that a sixth season installment would center around vampires in some way.

Read more: http://www.tvfanatic.com/2011/03/kri...#ixzz1Ilfa8AjL
Quote:
Malcolm McDowell to Guest Star in Psych's Sixth-Season Premiere
Fri., Apr. 1, 2011 10:25 AM PDT by DRUSILLA MOORHOUSE

Alan Zenuk/USA Network; Ethan Miller/Getty Images
Malcolm McDowell will be bringing his own brand of delicious flavor to Psych's sixth-season premiere!

In the episode titled "Shawn Rescues Darth Vader," the cold-blooded Entourage and Clockwork Orange star guests as Ambassador Fanshaw, a witty British diplomat temporarily residing in Santa Barbara. When a murdered woman turns up in his house, Fanshaw hires Shawn (James Roday) and Gus (Dulé Hill) to help him psychically find her killer.

Production began in Santa Barbara Vancouver last week for Psych's new season; USA has not yet set an air date.

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watc...#ixzz1Ilg05MP1
Nice guest stars

Blackman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 03:03 PM   #4
GhostPoet
Side-Kick

Default Re: Psych - Part 1

HAHA I got a laugh from reading the Kristy Swanson episode...awesome! Can't wait to see it.

GhostPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 06:11 PM   #5
Doctor Jones
Known as Strider

Default Re: Psych - Part 1

I heard there could be a sequel to the Twin Spires episode. If so, great. It was my favorite episode last season.

Doctor Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 01:06 AM   #6
Wolfwood
Shasta McNasty

Shawn Rescues Darth Vader? Hahaha, love it.

Henchman for Shadaloo
Wolfwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 10:57 AM   #7
Matt
We Are Hunter Rider!
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ausiello Report
Question: Psych. One of the funniest shows out there. Any spoilers or something to hold me over until the new season? —Mildred

Ausiello: Try this on for size: The series is remaking The Hangover! Well, kinda. In what’s sure to be a much-talked-about eppy, Shawn, Gus, Lassiter and Woody wake up in the Psych Office without even a fuzzy recollection of the preceding evening of shenanigans. (Shawn’s hot hook-up sure does, though… ) More troubling? They might have killed somebody!
Holy ****....that sounds just....amazing. But why is Shawn hooking up with a hot girl? What about Jules!?!?

Old 04-13-2011, 01:24 PM   #8
Blackman
C'mon Son

F***ing awesome

Royal Pains also did a Hangover type episode and it was pretty good. I know Psych will crank it up to 11 for this episode

Old 05-23-2011, 09:43 PM   #9
Specter313
Ghost of all things X

'Psych' scoop: Danny Glover to guest star

USA has a lethal weapon in store for the new season of Psych that’ll begin this fall on USA: An episode featuring Danny Glover! The co-star of the Lethal Weapon franchise will play a manager of a minor league team who seeks investigative assistance from Shawn (James Roday) when the team’s hitting coach mysteriously drops dead.

Baseball Hall of Famer and 1996 World Series Champ Wade Boggs will also appear in the episode, as will USA’s own Michael Trucco (Fairly Legal). He will portray a baseball player and childhood hero of Shawn’s who is a suspect in the killing.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/05/23/ps...to-guest-star/

Old 06-02-2011, 01:43 AM   #10
JoeyConQueso
Part-time Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specter313 View Post
'Psych' scoop: Danny Glover to guest star

USA has a lethal weapon in store for the new season of Psych that’ll begin this fall on USA: An episode featuring Danny Glover! The co-star of the Lethal Weapon franchise will play a manager of a minor league team who seeks investigative assistance from Shawn (James Roday) when the team’s hitting coach mysteriously drops dead.

Baseball Hall of Famer and 1996 World Series Champ Wade Boggs will also appear in the episode, as will USA’s own Michael Trucco (Fairly Legal). He will portray a baseball player and childhood hero of Shawn’s who is a suspect in the killing.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/05/23/ps...to-guest-star/
This is giving me flashbacks of the football episode with Mykelti Williamson.

Old 05-23-2011, 10:28 PM   #11
Blackman
C'mon Son

Nice

I'm still disappointed that this isnt showing until Fall

Old 06-02-2011, 01:58 AM   #12
SPIDER-MAN-ROX
Big Ugly Go-Bot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackman View Post
Nice

I'm still disappointed that this isnt showing until Fall
Yeah, that sucks. I still have a few episodes on my dvr to tide me over though.

Old 06-01-2011, 06:50 PM   #13
GoblinWhirlwind
Calibrations

At least we have Burn Notice starting up soon. Can't wait for both Psych and The Walking Dead in the fall

- Garrus

deviantart: http://jbot-photography.deviantart.com/

GoblinWhirlwind is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 02:28 AM   #14
PWN3R
SHUSH!

I thought this was coming back in the summer. No wonder there has been no news. The fall is such a long wait for more quality tv bromance.

“What is happiness? It's a moment before you need more happiness." - Don Draper

PWN3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 04:56 PM   #15
Specter313
Ghost of all things X

William Shatner will guest-star on an upcoming episode of Psych, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively.

The two-time Emmy winner, 80, will play the estranged con man/father of Juliet (Maggie Lawson).

As TVGuide.com first reported, viewers will meet Frank when he attempts to mend his broken relationship with Juliet, with a little help from Shawn (James Roday) and Gus (Dulé Hill). However, the chance to pull off a dream con will make Frank's decision to give up his life of crime more complicated.

Shatner, best known as Capt. Kirk in the original Star Trek TV series and seven subsequent Trek films, most recently starred on the CBS sitcom $#*! My Dad Says. He won two Emmys for his portrayal of Denny Crane, first on The Practice and then on its spin-off Boston Legal. Shatner also hosts an interview show on the Biography Channel, Shatner's Raw Nerve.

Psych returns in the fall on USA.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/William-...h-1034057.aspx

Old 06-09-2011, 07:11 PM   #16
Matt
We Are Hunter Rider!
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specter313 View Post
William Shatner will guest-star on an upcoming episode of Psych, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively.

The two-time Emmy winner, 80, will play the estranged con man/father of Juliet (Maggie Lawson).

As TVGuide.com first reported, viewers will meet Frank when he attempts to mend his broken relationship with Juliet, with a little help from Shawn (James Roday) and Gus (Dulé Hill). However, the chance to pull off a dream con will make Frank's decision to give up his life of crime more complicated.

Shatner, best known as Capt. Kirk in the original Star Trek TV series and seven subsequent Trek films, most recently starred on the CBS sitcom $#*! My Dad Says. He won two Emmys for his portrayal of Denny Crane, first on The Practice and then on its spin-off Boston Legal. Shatner also hosts an interview show on the Biography Channel, Shatner's Raw Nerve.

Psych returns in the fall on USA.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/William-...h-1034057.aspx
That is amazing.

Old 06-09-2011, 05:08 PM   #17
TheCorpulent1
Mabel's BFF
SHH! Global Moderator

Haha, awesome. I've been re-watching Boston Legal lately, so I'm totally in the mood for some Shatner.

Old 06-09-2011, 06:58 PM   #18
Doctor Jones
Known as Strider

I'm pretty sad about this fall news. I'm loving the sound of the episodes.

At least I have White Color and Royal Pains to hold me over.

Doctor Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 07:09 PM   #19
TheCorpulent1
Mabel's BFF
SHH! Global Moderator

Yeah, I definitely thought of Psych as a summer show. But as long as it's still on sometime, I'll be there.

Old 06-09-2011, 07:14 PM   #20
TheCorpulent1
Mabel's BFF
SHH! Global Moderator

Anybody see this? I didn't see it among the news about guest stars in this thread...

Quote:
There's a New Kid on the Psych block.

Joey McIntyre, one of the members of the boy (now men!) band New Kids on the Block, will guest-star on USA's upcoming sixth season of Psych, EW reports.

The "buff new officer" (McIntyre) will join the Santa Barbara PD but appears to be harboring a secret. Could he be the masked vigilante The Mantis, who's been taking out the city's drug syndicate? Shawn (James Roday) and Gus (Dulé Hill) certainly think so.
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Joey-McI...h-1031948.aspx

I can't wait to see how Gus reacts to a real-life superhero in his town.

Old 06-09-2011, 07:33 PM   #21
carrrnuttt
Side-Kick

LOL

That's all kinds of awesomeness in both pieces of news. Next season looks to be fun.

Old 06-30-2011, 12:41 AM   #22
Sam Fisher
Heavy Meddle

Hey guys, if you haven't picked up Season 4 on DVD yet, it's on sale this week at Target for 10 bucks.

I TRUST IN THE SPIDER-MAN REBOOT
Sam Fisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 07:57 PM   #23
Specter313
Ghost of all things X

Longtime Beverly Hills, 90210 resident Jason Priestley will guest-star on the upcoming season of Psych, Entertainment Weekly reports.

The 41-year-old actor will play a motorcycle-riding con artist who tries to pull a fast one at the same spa resort where Shawn (James Roday) and Juliet (Maggie Lawson) are staying for the weekend.

Arrested Development's Tony Hale, who will also appear on Royal Pains this summer, will guest-star in the same episode as the owner of an imports/exports business who crosses paths with Shawn and Juliet during their weekend getaway.

Priestley has been keeping busy both in front of and behind the camera. He currently stars in the DirecTV series Call Me Fitz, will join the cast of Syfy's Haven and also directed former co-star Luke Perry in the Hallmark movie Goodnight for Justice.

Psych returns for Season 6 this fall.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Jason-Pr...h-1034988.aspx

Old 07-07-2011, 08:12 PM   #24
enterthemadness
The Triumvirate

Mantis? *vomits* skipping that one...

enterthemadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 07:21 PM   #25
Specter313
Ghost of all things X

USA Network likes Jennifer Finnigan, they really like her.

Having just recently chosen the Close to Home alumna as the female lead for its new Wild Card pilot, the cabler also has tapped the actress to guest star on Psych — and TVLine has the details on her juicy role.

In a Season 6 episode titled “Neal Simon’s Lovers Retreat,” Finnigan will play Barbie, a comely con woman whose partner in crime is no less than Jason Priestley (or at least a Harley-riding nogoodnik played by the former Beverly Hills 90210 good boy).

Barbie and Clive set their scamming sights on a spa resort — the same one where Shawn and Juliet are enjoying a weekend getaway.

Tony Hale also guests in the episode, as the owner of an imports/exports business. (Art Vandalay?)

http://www.tvline.com/2011/07/psych-...ifer-finnigan/