Jason Statham as John Doe
Jessica Alba as Jane
Gary Oldman as British
Tyler Mane as Right Hand Man
Tyrese Gibson as The Token Black Guy
- John's boss is an assh*le.
- John is even more an of an assh*le, but that makes him SO COOL!
- John likes to smoke and wear black sunglasses.
- This is the "last" job for John Doe because he wants to get out of his profession and start a new life.
- The main villain is British whose main goal to make the most money.
- John always goes against orders.
- John's drug deal ends badly.
- British wants John and those close to him dead.
- A close friend, who is a social outcast and the source of information, betrays John out of fear and profit.
- John survives an assassination attempt.
- John's out looking for revenge for the death of his wife / girlfriend / family / best friend.
- British has Right Hand Man who is physically tall and huge, but doesn't talk.
- Other than Right Hand Man, John is taller than everybody else.
- John doesn't remember much of his past.
- John finds his new female love interest, Jane, with ease in a crowd of 20,000 people.
- Jane is wearing make-up at all times. AT ALL TIMES!
- John and Jane have a love scene and become soulmates instantly.
- Jane gets kidnapped.
- John's cellphone has no signal.
- John's car won't start when he needs it the most.
- There's a bad guy hiding in the backseat of John's car.
- John can jumpstart and drive any vehicle he gets into.
- There's no traffic jam during a car chase through the city.
- John escapes from the police no matter what.
- Henchmen's bullets alway miss hitting John.
- British always runs faster.
- British disappears after a large vehicle passes by.
- A random kid knows more than John does.
- Tyrese makes his cameo appearance.
- John eventually finds out where British's lair is at.
- John fits into any clothes he steals.
- John can pick any lock with his credit card.
- John's handgun can shoot off locks, blow up cars, and never runs out of bullets.
- John can defeat a dozen goons in combat all by himself because he's the world's greatest brawler / martial artist and break the laws of physics.
- John is computer illiterate then becomes expert hacker in record time.
- British brags about his plans after John gets captured.
- Aliens are involved and want to conquer Earth.
- John gets the sh** beat out of him yet shows no injuries or heals quickly.
- John unbinds himself no problem.
- John gets stronger by taking off his shirt.
- John kills Right Hand Man by breaking his neck.
- John slides under large automatic door at the last minute.
- John has fight scene with British.
- John loses his gun.
- British is about to kill John by shooting him, but gets killed instead by another shooter (revealed to be Jane) just as he's about to pull the trigger.
- It turns out British pretended to be dead. John kills him by knocking him off the building followed by one liner.
- Explosions. Lots and lots of explosions including a final one inside British's hideout which destroys it. John and Jane immediately jump forward in slow motion.
- John buries the hatchet with his ex-wife.
- John was a horrible person, but redeems himself.
- John dies at the end.
- Actually, he doesn't. The twist was it was all a dream.
- John drives off with Jane to Parts Unknown in his expensive car.