The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Iron Man > Iron Man World

Old 04-24-2012, 10:41 PM   #1
C. Lee
I'm not old...I'm ancient
SHH! Administrator

Default Japanese Animated Iron Man series

Today I picked up a 2 disc box of a Japanese produced animated Iron Man series containing 12 episodes for around $13. I didn't get a chance to sit down and watch any full episodes, but I skimmed through and looked at things.

You have a choice between watching it in it's original Japanese (with or without English subtitles) or in English (with or without English subtitles).

It has an adult Tony Stark that seems very similar (from the quick look I took) to the Stark from the current movies. In the first episode he is going to Japan to some work on an Arc Reactor....not sure if the whole series takes place in Japan or not.

Does anyone else know about this series?

C. Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 09:21 AM   #2
natey2k4
Side-Kick

Default Re: Japanese Animated Iron Man series

You still have your receipt? You should try to get it price matched, it's only been about 20 days and I just picked up this and X-Men for $6 each (Wal-Mart).

natey2k4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 08:30 PM   #3
Ironfan72
Golden Avenger

Default Re: Japanese Animated Iron Man series

I got for my birthday last week, and I knew little about it going in, I have seen a few animi series and Iron man definently lends himself to it. I admit I enjoyed it very much, had the quarkness that you see from animi, the animation is outstanding, story is a little thin, and the reimagining of the zodiac was very good, worth picking up IMO, and nice addition to my Iron Man collection.