The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > SHH Community Forum

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2012, 09:20 PM   #1
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 0
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - Part 10

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Thread Manager is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 09:20 PM   #2
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 0
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - Part 9

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Thread Manager is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 09:20 PM   #3
boocherhix
Jack Donaghy's Love Child
 
boocherhix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The ManCave
Posts: 2,184
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - Part 10

Haha, that was pretty good Darthphere.

__________________
"I've yet to see any demons on the ward, and I'm particularly observant. So go back to your lab & make me a pill that can cure madness or I'll kick your ass so hard you'll be able to build a pool in the footprint. Understood?" ~ Dean Learner, Garth Marenghi's Darkplace.
boocherhix is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 09:56 PM   #4
Kane52630
Terminated Glitch User
 
Kane52630's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Skynet
Posts: 66,487
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11






__________________
Isolated System
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Kane52630 is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 10:12 PM   #5
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!
 
Darthphere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: The Phantom Zone
Posts: 83,253
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post




He spent at least 5 hours setting that up.

__________________
"When I was in college, I was belittling the woman who later become my wife for not knowing who Boba Fett was, and she responded by asking me if I knew who the Prime Minister of Israel was. Surprisingly? Not Mon Mothma."-BKV
Darthphere is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 10:13 PM   #6
Nathan
...
 
Nathan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 44,986
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
I wonder how he managed to do that unnoticed. You know, with everyone keeping an eye on Gotham and making sure no one escapes, in fear of Bane detonating the nuke.

__________________
Pomp and Circumstance【Mikasa & Annie】
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Nathan is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 10:40 PM   #7
TheBat812
Side-Kick
 
TheBat812's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 6,031
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
I wonder how he managed to do that unnoticed. You know, with everyone keeping an eye on Gotham and making sure no one escapes, in fear of Bane detonating the nuke.
I don't think they were keeping an eye on buildings in case anybody wants to vandalize them...

__________________
"No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness." - Aristotle
TheBat812 is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 11:03 PM   #8
HighFivingMF
Welp.
 
HighFivingMF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 13,870
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
I wonder how he managed to do that unnoticed. You know, with everyone keeping an eye on Gotham and making sure no one escapes, in fear of Bane detonating the nuke.
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

__________________
I like Ben Affleck.
HighFivingMF is offline  
Old 12-11-2012, 10:29 AM   #9
Vapor
Omlette Du Fromage
 
Vapor's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: England
Posts: 3,519
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11


__________________
Red Dwarf: Backwards
Cat: I think in all probability, Wilma Flintstone is the most desirable woman who ever lived.
Lister: That's good, I thought I was goin' strange. What do you think of Betty?
Cat: Betty Rubble? Well, I would go with Betty...but I'd be thinkin' of Wilma.
Lister: This is stupid. Why are we talking about going to bed with Wilma Flintstone?
Cat: You're right. We're nuts. This is an insane conversation.
Lister: She'll never leave Fred and we know it.

~ R.I.P Venom_UK
Vapor is offline  
Old 12-11-2012, 11:16 AM   #10
The Navigator
Punch Punch Punch
 
The Navigator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Mountains of Madness
Posts: 15,565
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vapor View Post
Uh...what?

The Navigator is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 10:10 PM   #11
LOBO3315a
Artificial Intelligence
 
LOBO3315a's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In a television, ob-ob-ob-obviously!
Posts: 7,795
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11


__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteroid-Man View Post
Look at your comment, now back to mine. Now back at your comment now back to mine. Sadly it isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine.
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
LOBO3315a is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 10:12 PM   #12
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,280
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOBO3315a View Post

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 10:25 PM   #13
The Apocalypse
Pokeballin'
 
The Apocalypse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 6,423
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11

Batman always had it there just in case. C'mon guys.

The Apocalypse is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 10:36 PM   #14
Nathan
...
 
Nathan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 44,986
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11


__________________
Pomp and Circumstance【Mikasa & Annie】
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Nathan is offline  
Old 12-11-2012, 11:18 AM   #15
Kane52630
Terminated Glitch User
 
Kane52630's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Skynet
Posts: 66,487
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11


__________________
Isolated System
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Kane52630 is offline  
Old 12-11-2012, 11:21 AM   #16
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,280
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11

and so it begins...

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 12-11-2012, 11:59 AM   #17
ThePhantasm
The Shadow Knows
 
ThePhantasm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 10,551
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11

More Kane, please more!

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesConceptz View Post
Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.
ThePhantasm is offline  
Old 12-11-2012, 12:00 PM   #18
HighFivingMF
Welp.
 
HighFivingMF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 13,870
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11

Found this one on Tumblr.


__________________
I like Ben Affleck.
HighFivingMF is offline  
Old 12-11-2012, 12:30 PM   #19
ThePhantasm
The Shadow Knows
 
ThePhantasm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 10,551
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11


__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesConceptz View Post
Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.
ThePhantasm is offline  
Old 12-11-2012, 12:35 PM   #20
SuperSoldier985
That's Funny
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 4,247
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11


SuperSoldier985 is offline  
Old 12-11-2012, 01:18 PM   #21
Kane52630
Terminated Glitch User
 
Kane52630's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Skynet
Posts: 66,487
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11


__________________
Isolated System
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Kane52630 is offline  
Old 12-11-2012, 01:28 PM   #22
CoolCadaver49
Not a Hero...
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 416
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11

at those Man of Steel gifs...

What are they from? Is there a new trailer?

CoolCadaver49 is offline  
Old 12-11-2012, 01:31 PM   #23
HighFivingMF
Welp.
 
HighFivingMF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 13,870
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCadaver49 View Post
at those Man of Steel gifs...

What are they from? Is there a new trailer?
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

__________________
I like Ben Affleck.
HighFivingMF is offline  
Old 12-11-2012, 01:33 PM   #24
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,280
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11

someone needs to go check out the main Superherohype page every once in a while

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 12-11-2012, 02:10 PM   #25
CoolCadaver49
Not a Hero...
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 416
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - Part 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
someone needs to go check out the main Superherohype page every once in a while
Lol, that I do, apparently.

CoolCadaver49 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:20 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.