The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Man of Steel

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2013, 03:47 PM   #1
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Old 03-23-2013, 03:47 PM   #2
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Old 03-23-2013, 03:47 PM   #3
ConnorKon-El
Amateur Film Nerd

I went into hot topic hoping they would have the new MOS shirt in stock since I've seen people getting them early all over the Internet.
They didn't.
Epic. Fail lol

BUT I went into Spencer's and found a shirt that shows the different shields of superman throughout the years including the new MOS shield !

Old 03-23-2013, 06:26 PM   #4
fanboiii
disciple of truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnorKon-El View Post
BUT I went into Spencer's and found a shirt that shows the different shields of superman throughout the years including the new MOS shield !
no pic?

Old 03-23-2013, 08:03 PM   #5
ConnorKon-El
Amateur Film Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanboiii View Post
no pic?

Here !!
I love this shirt !

Last edited by ConnorKon-El; 03-23-2013 at 09:50 PM.
Old 03-24-2013, 04:38 AM   #6
G.Godfrey
Darkseid's Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnorKon-El View Post

Here !!
I love this shirt !
Awesome!

Old 03-23-2013, 03:58 PM   #7
TheIrishAvenger
You are not special.

For new thread.

I decided to make a cover out of the demonic abomination from the depths of hell known as the 2nd poster (if you couldn't guess, I'm being both self-deprecating and hyperbolic).

"What do you think?"

"We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible, and we count these moments. Those moments when we dared to aim higher -- to break barriers, to reach for the stars. To make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that, and perhaps we've just forgotten. That we're still pioneers, that we've barely begun and that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us -- because our destiny lies above us."

INTERSTELLAR

Old 03-23-2013, 07:58 PM   #8
Naite22
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIrishAvenger View Post
For new thread.

I decided to make a cover out of the demonic abomination from the depths of hell known as the 2nd poster (if you couldn't guess, I'm being both self-deprecating and hyperbolic).

"What do you think?"
You forgot to slap a 3D logo on that thing! ;-)

Old 03-23-2013, 08:06 PM   #9
DoomsdayApex
Ćzrael "Fallen Angel" X.

That's cocky? That kid appeared more awkward than arrogant in my opinion.

Henry Cavill: The Ultimate Man-Crush
(Move on over Tom Hardy)

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Quote:
Oldman: "Wow, this is it."

Nolan: [facetiously] "Yeah. [pause] Unless you want to whore your ass out for a load of money for ‘Batman 4."
Quote:
Nolan: "I've gotta pee. It's a two pee movie. I need to make a shorter movie next time."
Quote:

Nolan: "Oh, it's on. Here Emma, hold my vest."
Old 03-23-2013, 09:37 PM   #10
DarthSkywalker
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomsdayApex View Post
That's cocky? That kid appeared more awkward than arrogant in my opinion.
Yeah, going to have to go with you on this one. Seems awkward, excited and a bit shy.

Old 03-23-2013, 09:46 PM   #11
Kryptonian Warrior
In Snyder I Trust

Well that's just the way it sounded to me. All I know is that many young teenagers today are MUCH different from when I was their age.

http://www.blu-ray.com/community/col...n.php?u=230251
Old 03-23-2013, 09:51 PM   #12
Torrente
Side-Kick

I bet he's a good kid and that's even more of a reason for the people around him make sure he comes off as that, I just think no matter the interviewer or what he REALLY is trying to be (funny, smart, etc) he does come out a bit cocky and full of himself.
Of course he is just a child and will learn as he goes but good advices are never too early or too late in life, just for the sake of the kid's image.

I guess this is what happens when we have so little to discuss Man Of Steel wise, but we're so close to June 14 that I don't mind having almost nothing, we've waited this long, what's a little less than 3 more months, I'm confident it'll be worth it.

Old 03-24-2013, 03:10 AM   #13
Astrodust
Side-Kick

I didn't find him that cocky really. Just trying to be somewhat entertaining and not boring in the interview. He is probably just enjoying the spotlight.

Old 03-24-2013, 02:12 AM   #14
Smallville13
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIrishAvenger View Post
For new thread.

"What do you think?"
This looks great as far as I'm concerned. I'd love for that to be the Blu-ray cover It's a very powerful, almost esoteric image I think. Of us taking this massive cultural ideal and then subjecting him/it to reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanboiii View Post

OMG there's a border collie in this film!!!

Old 03-23-2013, 04:20 PM   #15
Kevin Smith
Banned User

God, we must go through like one of these threads a day.

Old 03-23-2013, 04:31 PM   #16
IamtheBatman
Side-Kick

Has anyone seen this yet:

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Last edited by IamtheBatman; 03-23-2013 at 04:34 PM.
Old 03-23-2013, 04:35 PM   #17
TheIrishAvenger
You are not special.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamtheBatman View Post

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Fixed.

"We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible, and we count these moments. Those moments when we dared to aim higher -- to break barriers, to reach for the stars. To make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that, and perhaps we've just forgotten. That we're still pioneers, that we've barely begun and that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us -- because our destiny lies above us."

INTERSTELLAR

Old 03-23-2013, 07:02 PM   #18
Kryptonian Warrior
In Snyder I Trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamtheBatman View Post

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Yeah, I remember that video. That kid is a cocky, smug little brat. At least that's the way he comes off.

http://www.blu-ray.com/community/col...n.php?u=230251
Old 03-23-2013, 07:13 PM   #19
IamtheBatman
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptonian Warrior View Post
Yeah, I remember that video. That kid is a cocky, smug little brat. At least that's the way he comes off.
He should have played a teenage lex instead if Lex would have been in this film.

Old 03-23-2013, 07:13 PM   #20
Torrente
Side-Kick

Yep, a little too cocky for a 13-14 year-old kid, parents should advice him at that stage, don't think it's good for his career IMHO...

Old 03-23-2013, 07:18 PM   #21
IamtheBatman
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torrente View Post
Yep, a little too cocky for a 13-14 year-old kid, parents should advice him at that stage, don't think it's good for his career IMHO...
He needed to have a sit down with Costner,Cavill,Crowe and Lane how to make industry and have respect for others unless he wants to turn out to be like Amanda Bynes and Lindsay Lohan.

Old 03-23-2013, 07:31 PM   #22
Nemeres
Easy, miss. I've got you.

Jaysus Christ, guys. He's just a young kid trying to sound funny in an interview. Plus, the reporter's probably hot, so that eggs him on. Boys will be boys.

TUUUU-TUUUU-TUUUUUUUUUUU...
Old 03-23-2013, 08:35 PM   #23
JimJimBinks
A friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptonian Warrior View Post
My sister taught him at her kids improv class that she runs. She says he's actually a nice kid.

" -Batman (Superman/Batman #3)
Old 03-23-2013, 04:41 PM   #24
Dark_Lord
Dark Lord of the Sith

Yes. It has been posted before.

Old 03-23-2013, 06:11 PM   #25
Kevin Smith
Banned User

I hadn't seen that video. Cool.

Closed Thread