The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > General Movies > Marvel Films

Old 07-21-2013, 02:19 AM   #1
blalex620
Comics, Books, Games

Default Thanos: Mastermind of the MCU

Feige has just confirmed Thanos is in GotG and is the mastermind of the events in that movie. Also he says they have very big plans over a long period of time. He mentions that Thanos will be a part of other Marvel films too.

Which films do you think Thanos plays a part in? What do you think the plans for him are? Sound off

I think he plays a part in Thor TDW, Avengers: AoU of course, he could have a role in a Strange film and would make perfect sense to have him play a big part in a Captain Marvel film.

http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/conten...ig-plans-video

Old 07-21-2013, 01:26 PM   #2
KDM1986
Midnight Sons Founder

Default Re: Thanos: Mastermind of the MCU

1.Thor the dark world
2.Guardians of the galaxy
3.Avengers Age of Ultron
4.Dr Strange
5.Thor 3
6.Guardians of the Galaxy 2
7.Avengers 3

Old 07-21-2013, 09:16 PM   #3
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Fiege said next time we see him is in gotg

Old 07-21-2013, 10:57 PM   #4
cherokeesam
SHIELD Director Coulson

He definitely plays a role in GOTG; Feige has confirmed it. And that's always been obvious.

And I don't see how TDW could sweep him under the rug, since the movie will likely have to address his existence from the very start. Loki's going to be on trial, and he's going to have to answer the question that Thor posed to him in TA1: "Who gave you this knowledge/power?" And there's that whole thing about Thanos' threat/promise to hunt Loki down.

AoU....I no longer believe Thanos will have any presence in TA2 at all. It's still possible, but a lot more remote. Ultron is a terrestrial threat.

After AoU....who knows. I hope GOTG becomes so hugely popular that Marvel will be forced to re-up for a Phase III sequel, and you'd certainly expect to see him come back for that.

...They move like slick cotton on oil.

---Echostation, 3/18/2014
cherokeesam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 11:25 PM   #5
blalex620
Comics, Books, Games

Well yeah, I mentioned he not only plays a role but is the mastermind behind the entirety of the events in GotG in the first sentence lol.

I think we may get a post credit Thanos scene and that's it. Something to tease us. Feige did say he's a major part of the MCU and will be in multiple films a long time.