The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman > Batman World

Old 10-17-2013, 07:28 PM   #1
HR-PUFF&STUFF
Side-Kick

Default Your Batman Movie

If you could redo any batman movie which one would it be and how would you do it? you can redo it from the ground up or just change a few things, like a character or a plot detail.

so what would you do?

HR-PUFF&STUFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 11:44 AM   #2
Senator Pleasury
Banned User

Default Re: Your Batman Movie

Batman 89.

Same thing but with more modern special effects and three extra scenes that are Bruce Wayne's flashbacks: First one, (right after he visited Axis Chemicals the first time and met Jack Napier), about how he trained somewhere in the Himalayas. Second one, (right after he takes Vicky to the bat-cave) he's alone in his mansion when a huge bat breaks the window and flies in. Third one, (right before facing Joker for the last time) about how his parents were killed, just like it happens in the movie.

Senator Pleasury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 03:21 PM   #3
HR-PUFF&STUFF
Side-Kick

For me it would be Batman and Robin.

I would drop Freeze, Bane, and Batgirl.

The villains would be Poison Ivy with Salomon Grundy.

Ivy would hold the city and Batman responsible for destroying her life's work and for turning her into a freak. she would poison the Commissioner putting him into a coma sending Batman and Robin off to try to stop her and save his life.

The Movie would be darker with more of a horror movie vibe to it. Grundy would be like Jason or Micheal Myers, ie and unstoppable killing machine.

Old 10-21-2013, 03:34 PM   #4
HR-PUFF&STUFF
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Pleasury View Post
Batman 89.

Same thing but with more modern special effects and three extra scenes that are Bruce Wayne's flashbacks: First one, (right after he visited Axis Chemicals the first time and met Jack Napier), about how he trained somewhere in the Himalayas. Second one, (right after he takes Vicky to the bat-cave) he's alone in his mansion when a huge bat breaks the window and flies in. Third one, (right before facing Joker for the last time) about how his parents were killed, just like it happens in the movie.
for me the movie would be mostly the same only i would have used the Red Hood gang for the movie. have them be hired to break into axis and Batman and the police show up. we never seen the man under the Hood until he becomes the Joker. the Joker kills the rest of the gang with his joker gas months later and then goes after Batman by holding the city for ransom. Joker doesn't kill the Waynes. there would be flashbacks to Bruce as child showing the murder of his parents, him finding the cave, and the bat flying into the study.
there would be more for Harvey Dent and Commissioner Gordon to do then to just stand around.

Old 11-02-2013, 09:47 AM   #5
the5timechamp
Side-Kick

If I had the money I would skip doing the movie and just do knightfall and Knights end as a TV miniseries..I would have a dedicated episode to the origin of Bane..ratings be damnded.

the5timechamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 03:00 PM   #6
danlav05
Side-Kick

I think a live action Mask of the Phantasm would be cool

danlav05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 10:19 AM   #7
Jochimus
Autobot Slacker

*My* Batman movie would have too much being done from the keel up to be a "redo" of any of the movies, frankly.

http://jochimus.deviantart.com
Jochimus is offline   Reply With Quote