The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2014, 10:03 PM   #1
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator

Default Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - Part 60

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Old 06-10-2014, 10:03 PM   #2
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator

Default All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - Part 60

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Old 06-10-2014, 10:03 PM   #3
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

Default Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - Part 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom View Post
It's fun saying Superman doesn't deserve a statue when we don't know the context.

Bunch of mind-readers on the internet. Who the hell even needs it?
I think they need to go to the X-Men board and hang out with Prof. X and his band of weirdos

You live, you die, you fight...as brothers
Old 06-10-2014, 10:06 PM   #4
zryson
Side-Kick

Default Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - Part 61

Since Amy (Adams) has been spotted on her way to Detroit, hopefully there will be more news regarding what happens to her character in the movie soon?

Old 06-10-2014, 10:07 PM   #5
LEVITIKUZ
HE'S COMING HOME!!!

Default Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - Part 61

We are talking about a statue. A goddamn statue.

I think we need to ****ing chill.

See this is why I am more excited for Batman Arkham Knight than any upcoming CBM. First off it looks ****ing great but second I don't know anymore **** than any other fan. You don't hear rumors or leaks about scenes in a video game.

We get ****ing Superman/Batman and Avengers news daily basically and we aren't as suprised when we see it because we read all this **** and go in knowing the film and judging it.

Ima go watch the fourth quarter.

Aaron Paul For Barry Allen/Flash
/Chadwick Boseman for John Stewart/Green Lantern

Love, LEVITIKUZ

What Would I Do For The Amazing Spider-Man 3
Old 06-10-2014, 10:10 PM   #6
zryson
Side-Kick

Pictures have been shown for the upcoming military scene in BvS that was reported - including pictures of trucks and also red Metropolis EMT vehicles (would be awesome if they could include some of those for the toy-line.)

Old 06-10-2014, 10:16 PM   #7
UncleBaconFace
Newbie First Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVITIKUZ View Post

See this is why I am more excited for Batman Arkham Knight than any upcoming CBM. First off it looks ****ing great but second I don't know anymore **** than any other fan. You don't hear rumors or leaks about scenes in a video game.

We get ****ing Superman/Batman and Avengers news daily basically and we aren't as suprised when we see it because we read all this **** and go in knowing the film and judging it.

Yeah, I don't want to know everything about the movie before I get in the theatre. Probably going on a news blackout as soon as the WW costume drops. Why would I pay fifteen dollars for a ticket when I already knows what happens in the movie, lol. (My fault for clicking on this thread, of course )

That said, we're fans we obsess and speculate over every minor detail. It comes with the territory of being a fan of anything, I think.

Old 06-10-2014, 10:18 PM   #8
RadioSha
Side-Kick

Quote:

Batman's suit in AK = ugh

He looks like a transformer.

Old 06-10-2014, 10:20 PM   #9
LEVITIKUZ
HE'S COMING HOME!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioSha View Post
Batman's suit in AK = ugh

He looks like a transformer.
He prepared for war.

Love, LEVITIKUZ

Old 06-10-2014, 10:21 PM   #10
C. Lee
WE ARE HUNTER RIDER!
SHH! Administrator

Quote:

Read the red...heed the red.....live the red.......

Old 06-10-2014, 10:10 PM   #11
MrsKent26
Whatever.

What's with the "we" stuff, LEVITIKUZ? I'm not upset. I'm just talking/speculating. There's not much else to talk about besides this statue thing.

\S/T*
Old 06-10-2014, 10:12 PM   #12
zryson
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsKent26 View Post
What's with the "we" stuff, LEVITIKUZ? I'm not upset. I'm just talking/speculating. There's not much else to talk about besides this statue thing.
Considering Dawn of Justice is trending worldwide, I think its natural people would be talking about the latest developments.

Old 06-10-2014, 10:18 PM   #13
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by zryson View Post
Considering Dawn of Justice is trending worldwide, I think its natural people would be talking about the latest developments.
Trending where???

Old 06-10-2014, 10:21 PM   #14
zryson
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal-El.9859 View Post
Trending where???
There was a screenshot of it trending (presumably on Twitter). Also that Batman chest picture is rumored to be the new costume seen up close!

Old 06-10-2014, 10:24 PM   #15
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

Quote:
There was a screenshot of it trending (presumably on Twitter). Also that Batman chest picture is rumored to be the new costume seen up close!
Dawn of Justice is not trending anywhere that I can see...hasn't been for a while that I'm aware of

Old 06-10-2014, 10:14 PM   #16
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsKent26 View Post
One can only imagine on how much traffic this site is going to get when we get photos of Superman and Batman (in costume) on location for shooting.

Old 06-10-2014, 10:16 PM   #17
MrsKent26
Whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
One can only imagine on how much traffic this site is going to get when we get photos of Superman and Batman (in costume) on location for shooting.
It'll be a good thing. I like it when more people show up and people are actually talking instead of the newsless nothingness in between those times.

\S/T*
Old 06-10-2014, 10:13 PM   #18
Boom
I got nothin'

I built the statue just to piss people off.

Old 06-10-2014, 10:16 PM   #19
LEVITIKUZ
HE'S COMING HOME!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom View Post
I built the statue just to piss people off.
Damn you pig ****ing bastard!!!!

Love, LEVITIKUZ

Old 06-10-2014, 10:14 PM   #20
LEVITIKUZ
HE'S COMING HOME!!!

No one is upset. Never said anyone is upset but we saw a statue of Superman and are debating "does he deserve it" "why is it not CGI" "HE MURDERED A KILLER HE MURDERED A KILLER" and knowing nothing. It's like a piece of art where people have different interpretations on what is it.

But yea we do have nothing else to talk about. I will ask, did anyone hear about Dr Fate in Constantine?

Love, LEVITIKUZ

Old 06-10-2014, 10:16 PM   #21
zryson
Side-Kick

Interesting - somebody uploaded a picture of the Batman costume - what looks to be like the new Batman costume (this hasnt been confirmed) - just the chest part - you can see a lot more detail on the costume.

Old 06-10-2014, 10:23 PM   #22
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

Quote:
Interesting - somebody uploaded a picture of the Batman costume - what looks to be like the new Batman costume (this hasnt been confirmed) - just the chest part - you can see a lot more detail on the costume.
Umm... How about a source instead of the coyness. Where is this?

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.
Old 06-10-2014, 10:25 PM   #23
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
I think he's talking about that fake cosplay costume that's been discovered on twitter...and was actually brought up here a few times recently.

Old 06-10-2014, 10:26 PM   #24
zryson
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
I think he's talking about that fake cosplay costume that's been discovered on twitter...and was actually brought up here a few times recently.
The picture that is shown on Twitter just has the chest plate - with the black batman emblem and detailing down the middle and on the sides. Is that the one that people have seen?

Old 06-10-2014, 10:26 PM   #25
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
I think he dreamed that up. There is no up close shot of the chest of the new Batman suit out there. At least not on twitter

Closed Thread