The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Iron Man > The Comics

Old 09-23-2007, 06:11 AM   #1
3dman27
super-hero wannabe

Default the armored guardsmen

in the iron man comics si employee kevin o'brien created his own exo skeleton which he named the guardsman.
after he was killed in action tony stark presented the armor to his brother mike who was acting as the executor to kevins estate ,mike used it as a super-hero most notably as head of security at project pegasus .while there his government superiors confiscated the guardsman armor citing national security and used the suit as a template to mass produce the suits for a unit of federal marshalls assigned to deal both with super criminals and renegade mutants ,as at the time use of the sentinel robots had been declared unconstitutional
what i'd like to know is what happened to the guardsman unit does it still exist or was it dissolved?

Last edited by 3dman27; 10-30-2007 at 05:33 AM.
3dman27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 08:25 PM   #2
Ironfan72
Golden Avenger

Default Re: the armored guardsmen

Thats a good question, I would guess they are still around, but Marvel hasn't said one way or another.